No announcement yet.

Didn’t realize how tall Gassiev really is... good lord

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn’t realize how tall Gassiev really is... good lord

Now I see why many say he would beat Kova or Beterbiev easily, or that he can be at Heavy the way Tyson was groomed there earlier. I see what my boy Abel is doing.

Yeah he is 6ft 3 and a half but lets just call it 6ft 4in.. I really hope Usyk or Gassiev can stay for a while and defend there undisputed titles a while. Briedis deserves not only a rematch with Oleksandr but a Gassiev match up intriges me. Briedis aint young too same as usyk so I wouldn't blame them for not moving up. Gassiev is 24 so plenty of time but I wouldn't blame them moving up to fight AJ for the money and Murat would bomb Wilder for sure Gassiev has an iron chin

Comment

I don't get it...a CW is taller than a MW? Why is that impressive?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Because that MW is bigger than a HW!

Forget "weights" and look at the OP's photos. They prove conclusively that Golovkin is WAAAY bigger than Mike Tyson, so Gassiev must be an absolute behemoth of a man!

"Weight divisions" doesn't mean shit. That's just a bullshit excuse invented by Tom Loeffler to fool gullible GGG fans into giving him a pass for fighting midgets like Canelo and Brook instead of Ward, Joshua, Wilder, etc.
        Last edited by kafkod; 02-08-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Because that MW is bigger than a HW!

Forget "weights" and look at the OP's photos. They prove conclusively that Golovkin is WAAAY bigger than Mike Tyson, so Gassiev must be an absolute behemoth of a man!

"Weight divisions" doesn't mean ****. It's just a bull**** excuse invented by Tom Loeffler to fool gullible GGG fans into giving him a pass for fighting midgets like Canelo and Brook instead of Ward, Joshua, Wilder, etc.
          It's weird that GGG would be used as a measuring stick for a CW. "Wow...look how big and tall this CW is...even next to GGG!"

Comment

**** his height, look at his damn neck

Comment

Well loma my friend its simple and also the best kept secret amongst "boxings inner circle" that Gassiev is in fact klitschko height but because of the tensions between Russia and your namesakes country they have to photoshop all of Gassievs photos or the un will kidnap his remote rural village folk/peasants and sell them on as third world antiquities all 150 of em.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                LOL but yea this. And a CW (200) vs a LHW (175) fight SHOULD probably be won by the CW considering the weight difference so not sure that Gassiev beating Beterbiev or Kov should mean anything either.

Or A- trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
                  Now I see why many say he would beat Kova or Beterbiev easily, or that he can be at Heavy the way Tyson was groomed there earlier. I see what my boy Abel is doing.

Dude got a neck

Comment

doesn't mean anything. Tommy Hearns was a 6'2 Welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X