Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank: I Hurt Groves in Sparring, No Way He Goes The Distance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    I thought Benavidez won the Gavril fight even with the last round I had him winning close but clear.It was not his best performance but he is still 20-1 years old.Id like to see the 2 of them fight it would be good match up.I think Benavidez would beat him by dec.Ramirez has a good chin I believe.
    Yeah his chin is solid. Benavidez looked amazing vs porky but then was very poor vs Gavril, I had it 116-111 Gavril I think, he was the outworking him for me, I’ll have to go and watch it again, maybe because I expected a better level of performance from benavidez I scored close rounds against him. Hopefully all doubt is erased in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Yeah his chin is solid. Benavidez looked amazing vs porky but then was very poor vs Gavril, I had it 116-111 Gavril I think, he was the outworking him for me, I’ll have to go and watch it again, maybe because I expected a better level of performance from benavidez I scored close rounds against him. Hopefully all doubt is erased in the rematch.
      I had something like 8-4 Ben and also thought he did not look as good as he had vs Porky.I think he will do better in rematch but we will see soon.

Comment

Working...
      X