Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if marquez was black all of the black boxing fans would ejaculate everytime they see that Manny KO and they would love and support him more than they do floyd Guarantee you

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      i have no doubt in my mind that if marquez was black, he'll be view as the greatest ever.

i mean even guys like broner was compare to floyd early on. ****ing broner! HA!!
      LMAOOO. Thank you for this. You're one of the biggest morons known to this site. You're officially Rath and Spoon status.

Comment

chimp, buffoon, what's next? monkey? gorilla? oh wait, i dont wanna be accuse of being a racist now.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          if marquez was black all of the black boxing fans would ejaculate everytime they see that Manny KO and they would love and support him more than they do floyd Guarantee you
          you aint lying about this!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Marquez scored the best win of the last decade probably last two decades. I didn't like it that Mayweather fans tried to make it a Mayweather beating Pacquaio thing and made those ****** Photoshop pics. It's also dumb that Mayweather fans think that his win years later over a much diminished Pacquaio was a better win.

Marquez was always under appreciated until the end. It's a shame even the Mexican fan base only really caught onto him once Morales and Barrera were gone. Had he been promoted better he'd probably never have got stiffed against Norwood, had to go to Indonesia to get stiffed and then fight Mayweather and Pacquaio (fights III & IV) at such weight disadvantages just to get big paydays. He got paid less money for Katsidis as the main event than Berto got (against a bum on his undercard).
            So making memes and photoshopped pics equates to taking credit for the win. WTF?

Seriously you can't be that sensitive just because you like Manny and he got KTFO. Literally every big fight has memes and pics made. Now its suddenly bad when its done to Manny?

You guys are just mad that people made fun of him getting KTFO. Unbelievable that Floyd fans doing what every other fanbase does on NSB is somehow wrong or seen as taking credit for the win.

GTFOH with this sensitive ass BS.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-06-2018, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              chimp, buffoon, what's next? monkey? gorilla? oh wait, i dont wanna be accuse of being a racist now.
              Too late, you idiot. Your track record speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Marquez scored the best win of the last decade probably last two decades. I didn't like it that Mayweather fans tried to make it a Mayweather beating Pacquaio thing and made those ****** Photoshop pics. It's also dumb that Mayweather fans think that his win years later over a much diminished Pacquaio was a better win.

Marquez was always under appreciated until the end. It's a shame even the Mexican fan base only really caught onto him once Morales and Barrera were gone. Had he been promoted better he'd probably never have got stiffed against Norwood, had to go to Indonesia to get stiffed and then fight Mayweather and Pacquaio (fights III & IV) at such weight disadvantages just to get big paydays. He got paid less money for Katsidis as the main event than Berto got (against a bum on his undercard).
                It was more of Floyd fans ****ting Pacquiao's fanbase because Pacquiao ducked Floyd only to get ktfo by a vastly inferior fighter like Marquez, the same guy Floyd beat the living crap out of.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  They both clearly beat him. Something Pacquiao never managed to do to either of them.
                  bro, keep it one hunnid.

out of floyd and marquez, marquez beat manny more convincingly! i mean even tim bradley did better against pac in the 1st fight than floyd did!

bradley got trashed hard from the floyd fans for losing to manny. they abandon him like he's not one of their own!!

Comment

lets talk about tim bradley...........

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      So making memes and photoshopped pics equates to taking credit for the win. WTF?

Seriously you can't be that sensitive just because you like Manny and he got KTFO. Literally every big fight has memes and pics made. Now its suddenly bad when its done to Manny?

You guys are just mad that people made fun of him getting KTFO. Unbelievable that Floyd fans doing what every other fanbase does on NSB is somehow wrong or seen as taking credit for the win.

GTFOH with this sensitive ass BS.
                      I actually can't stand Pacquaio and was at that fight going nuts when Marquez scored the KO. I've been a Marquez fan since the 90's. You've got the wrong guy.

I've made plenty of fun of that KO and watched it tons of times. It's my all-time favorite sports moment so GTFOH with "you guys". I even rooted for Floyd to beat Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X