• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    nobody is asking who'll win between marquez vs floyd

stay on topic brotha.
    Stay on topic?????

You actually want to discuss if one fighter would be considered greater than another if he skin was black????

Even when he has a worst record, fewer accolades and was directly beaten by that fighter?

You truly are a moron with some deep rooted racial issues. Seek help.

Comment

my biiatch "tragedy" practice what you preach and log off.

Comment

"his" my biiatch tragedy... "his".

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          "his" my biiatch tragedy... "his".

Practice what I preach?

You're a high school history teacher who has no idea about history. You're also a coward who is afraid to quote posters online. It doesn't get any more cowardly than that

Comment

Floyd is superior in every single way so no it wouldn't matter at all.

Comment

no, i just dont feel like quoting you, that's all.

Comment

i have no doubt in my mind that if marquez was black, he'll be view as the greatest ever.

i mean even guys like broner was compare to floyd early on. ****ing broner! HA!!

Comment

Marquez scored the best win of the last decade probably last two decades. I didn't like it that Mayweather fans tried to make it a Mayweather beating Pacquaio thing and made those ****** Photoshop pics. It's also dumb that Mayweather fans think that his win years later over a much diminished Pacquaio was a better win.

Marquez was always under appreciated until the end. It's a shame even the Mexican fan base only really caught onto him once Morales and Barrera were gone. Had he been promoted better he'd probably never have got stiffed against Norwood, had to go to Indonesia to get stiffed and then fight Mayweather and Pacquaio (fights III & IV) at such weight disadvantages just to get big paydays. He got paid less money for Katsidis as the main event than Berto got (against a bum on his undercard).

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    Floyd is superior in every single way so no it wouldn't matter at all.
                    Maybe to a racist if both were black..that means one was somehow better....?

Doh... uh...

Maybe he means only if Marquez was even blacker than Floyd...is that it...?

Actually **** it. This thread makes no ****ing sense. Thread starter is a straight buffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Marquez scored the best win of the last decade probably last two decades. I didn't like it that Mayweather fans tried to make it a Mayweather beating Pacquaio thing and made those ****** Photoshop pics. It's also dumb that Mayweather fans think that his win years later over a much diminished Pacquaio was a better win.

Marquez was always under appreciated until the end. It's a shame even the Mexican fan base only really caught onto him once Morales and Barrera were gone. Had he been promoted better he'd probably never have got stiffed against Norwood, had to go to Indonesia to get stiffed and then fight Mayweather and Pacquaio (fights III & IV) at such weight disadvantages just to get big paydays. He got paid less money for Katsidis as the main event than Berto got (against a bum on his undercard).
                      thank you for your honesty!

Comment

Working...
                      X