Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Awuku: Miguel Berchelt Made Big Mistake - I'm Knocking Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
    You keep supporting fighters that don't want to challenge themselves...
    Berchelt is coming off a lay off and a hand injury so he gets a pass on taking a tune up. I would like to see him unify with other champions but the world doesn't revolve around Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Most fighters from Ghana are bums cuz they dont have much boxing programs.

Dam i wanna see Berchelt fight someone good. At least it’s better than bumazz Roman.
      That'll be a boxing after dark card i bet

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Shouldn't write off anyone, but this is a bs opponent & no undercover Azumah Nelson or Ike Quartey.
        For the sake of a good fight, let's hope he's at least an undercover Ben Tackie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          For the sake of a good fight, let's hope he's at least an undercover Ben Tackie.
          Ahhh man I haven't thought about Tackie in forever. He was a solid guy who had some power. Fun guy to watch.

But nah this cat ain't Tackie either. He isn't beating Berchelt or making it interesting even.

Comment

Awuku is delusional, but Berchelt needs to fight stronger competition

Berchelt took a few steps forward toward better (if somewhat battle-worn) opposition with Vargas and Miura, but Awuku is a big step back and rather meaningless as a resume booster.

And there are so many guys in the division that would likely make great fights with Berchelt. I'd be happy to see him test himself to varying degrees against Machado, Roman, Corrales, Castellanos or even the now threadbare, but always rough and ferocious Salido since he recently un-retired.

Awuku's record is so full of fluff and tomato cans I think we can safely assume Eff Panda was dead-on in pointing out that he is no undercover Azumah Nelson.

Comment

Anyone who underrates Awuku or any Ghanaian boxer does so it his own peril.
              Ghana have produced past world champions in the likes of Azumah Nelson, Ike Quartey, D.K Poison, Joseph Agbeko, Joshua Clottey, and current IBO lightweight champion Emmanuel Tagoe..
              Awuku should not be taken for granted.

Comment

Still wondering what happened to that Vargas vs Gonzalez eliminator fight?

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                  Anyone who underrates Awuku or any Ghanaian boxer does so it his own peril.
                  Ghana have produced past world champions in the likes of Azumah Nelson, Ike Quartey, D.K Poison, Joseph Agbeko, Joshua Clottey, and current IBO lightweight champion Emmanuel Tagoe..
                  Awuku should not be taken for granted.
                  Have you seen this garbage mfer fight? This ain't Clottey waiting to be unleashed on the masses. Go watch early Clottey fights & then watch this cat.

And be mindful this cat he's fighting looks 52yrs old, has a losing record & hadn't fought in 4.5yrs. This guy doesn't have nothing for Berchelt.

But yea upsets happen, but not this time lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X