No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Explains When He Realized Wilder Was Way Too Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    He isn't a hvw and spoke the truth. Joshua's ***** ass said I can fight Wilder in 2019-2020z. Coward.
    IF Joshua waits that LONG he is clearly afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      A prime Tyson beats the ever loving **** out of Joshua and Headvetkin.
      You pathetic fanboy, your master bird legs is talking crap about Iron Mike all the time and you two faced bytch lick their both aasseess.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        I view pre jail Tyson as prime Tyson.
        And Tyson with cus d Amato was even better
        Mike was 18 when Cus died.

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        This. He fired Rooney after the Spinks fight. After that, he was just out headhunting and looking for the knockout punch instead of doing what made him the best.

He also wasn't training much
        And he was up all night banging strippers and doing coke with Bobby Brown the night before the Douglas fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Then why call out Tyson Fury who is even bigger than Wilder?
          The only heavyweights Bellew would consider facing is WBO champion Joseph Parker - should he beat IBF, WBO, WBA champion Anthony Joshua on March 31 - or the Liverpool boxer is open to fighting Tyson Fury - who is also massive in size, but Bellew believes he is not even close to being the type of puncher that Wilder is.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
            He's just tall that's all. No muscle, break him in half like a toothpick. A prime time Tyson would have brake him into a thousand pieces
            what????? no muscle???lol

Comment

Glad Bellew flat out admitted he fears deontay and is ducking him. He's from England and all those crumpet eating sons of bitches fear Wilder over there, especially Juicesha

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
                what????? no muscle???lol
                Toothpick !!!!!! STICKMAN !! BUM BEATER !!!!

Comment

Bellew has managed his end of career extremely well. For someone so far from elite level he has earned himself a tidy sum.

He wouldn't fight Wilder because he is giving away far too much in reach and in power. I honestly doubt that he'd fight Fury either if Fury was active but; assuming he were to fight Fury (a big IF, of course) he's be repeating the exact same pattern that has earned him so much by fighting Haye.

1. Going into a fight with a formerly highly-esteemed opponent who nobody believes he can beat
                  2. Relying on the fact that he can be awkward enough to cause a lot of problems for a ring-rusty opponent coming off a long lay-off without any serious tune-ups.
                  3. Earn a huge amount of money for relatively little punishment

Not only would Fury be rusty and unlikely to be in great shape, the money Bellew would make fighting Fury would be far greater than anything he'd make fighting Wilder

The risk and reward is much greater.

Plus, Fury doesn't have anything like the one shot power that Wilder does. If his concentration lapsed, Bellew could probably stand to be knocked out by something he didn't see coming from Fury, dust himself off and say the better man won and walk away with millions. I don't think he wants to wake up in hospital in the event that Wilder clipped him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    '' On my kids David is more powerful than you! '' - The Bellend

'' You aint deal with this power doe. '' Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder

'' You just a man with two arms and two legs. '' - The Bellend

'' his arm literally wrapped around my whole body... It was as though his arm had tickled his chin and at that moment I knew this is never happening. '' - The Bellend

BOMBSQUAD!!!
                    Hahahahahahahhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                      Toothpick !!!!!! STICKMAN !! BUM BEATER !!!!
                      Toothpick???

Comment

Working...
                      X