• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    '' On my kids David is more powerful than you! '' - The Bellend

'' You aint deal with this power doe. '' Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder

'' You just a man with two arms and two legs. '' - The Bellend

'' his arm literally wrapped around my whole body... It was as though his arm had tickled his chin and at that moment I knew this is never happening. '' - The Bellend

BOMBSQUAD!!!
    Haha, he got real shook up getting a hug.

Good on him for admitting it though.

Comment

Very smart move !!

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        This is why boxing is the pos joke that it is atm(in UK esp),Brits need to stop buying into bums like this bellend,fighters like Degale are not world beaters but hes a true warrior thats paid his dues,& theres several others but no instead fat pieces of sh like this cowardis bellend are selling out stadiums vs another 1 legged gimp just because hes from the Uk.

Bellend is the biggest joke in boxing,this guy would gladly star in cuckold pôrn as an extra,where Joshua ****s his wife in front of him,& Tyson Fury gets 2nds,hed gladly volunteer to be the filmset fluffer to ANY hw brit holding a belt,this queef is 6'3" yet claims "hes a tiny cruiserweight",hes just a hopeless, born shameless wank at ALL weights,he got ktfo by a lhw ffs & talks mad sh 24/7 but ball licks AJ 24/7....:bukkake:
        LOL Sky in the UK pushes their fighter very well. An example would when Ali died, Adam Smith was on Sky Sport News saying Ali would be remembered along with greats as Fraiser, Foreman, Louis, Tyson and A Joshua. JOSHUA has not even won a world title yet.
        Bellew is now a pundit on Sky and they have never shown him getting beaten by Stevenson. He hit the jackpot with the Haye win and people in the UK love a good made up beef.
        I was at a BBQ and someone was telling me how Conor Benn was an Elite fighter after 3 fights!!!!

They are already comparing Joshua Buatsi to Hollyfield. I actually like Buatsi but too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
          SMART??? Ahahaha!!! What a TWIST!

That would have been a no-brainer if Bellew himself hadn't claimed otherwise. So now after he agreed he was a ****** trashtalker he becomes smart? LOL!

Even "******s" have moments when common sense prevails.
          This is one such moment!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            I blame the cancer man, D King.
            We all blame Don.

Comment

You're the one fighting at heavyweight...? These are the heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                He's just tall that's all. No muscle, break him in half like a toothpick. A prime time Tyson would have brake him into a thousand pieces
                A prime Tyson beats the ever loving **** out of Joshua and Headvetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  Very smart move !!
                  He isn't a hvw and spoke the truth. Joshua's ***** ass said I can fight Wilder in 2019-2020z. Coward.

Comment

In other words, Bellew talked **** before he knew what he was talking about.

This is boxing, ladies and gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                      If I was in his position I would actually avoid Anthony Joshua and face Wilder, there's less risks in facing chicken legs Wilder who only relies on overly agressive unorganized power , swinging like a crackhead... With Joshua it's not only power but the man knows how to use it effectively and can box very well
                      Bellow knows he has been in there and the fact he comes right out and says it should tell you everthing you need to know about Wilders power.

Comment

Working...
                      X