Collapse
No announcement yet.

Becoming a Fighter - Not Using your Real Name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw using your real name for anything nowadays. I write under an alias. I've even taken classes under an alias.

This is the age of creepy stalker SJW guys and women who make up rape accusations etc. Have 10 disposable names handy so important people can contact you but weirdos end up yelling at a decoy.
    Last edited by ////; 02-06-2018, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Screw using your real name for anything nowadays. I write under an alias. I've even taken classes under an alias.

This is the age of creepy stalker SJW guys and women who make up rape accusations etc. Have 10 disposable names handy so important people can contact you but weirdos end up yelling at a decoy.
      At my work we have to write our names down before using the toilets so they can monitor who shyts on the floor and in general makes a mess of them - so I always just write random names like 'Shada Imram', 'Akar Habas' and 'Islamov Shakavov'.

Basically, I try to make the names sound Islamic so they don't question who it is or make a fuss, or just assume if their is a mess in the toilets it's a cultural thing, but someone started catching on that they were fake names.

So anyway, I agree with your idea in general to use fake names when it benefits you or saves you from being bitten in the a$$, and it would be cool to be a boxer using a fake name / alias

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        At my work we have to write our names down before using the toilets so they can monitor who shyts on the floor and in general makes a mess of them - so I always just write random names like 'Shada Imram', 'Akar Habas' and 'Islamov Shakavov'.

Basically, I try to make the names sound Islamic so they don't question who it is or make a fuss, or just assume if their is a mess in the toilets it's a cultural thing, but someone started catching on that they were fake names.

So anyway, I agree with your idea in general to use fake names when it benefits you or saves you from being bitten in the a$$, and it would be cool to be a boxer using a fake name / alias
        where the **** do you work?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          where the **** do you work?
          You see, the whole point of me using a fake name at work is because I DO make a mess in the toilets at work, on PURPOSE. Making people write down their names is screwed up, so I decided I may as well abuse the toilets and get away with it with a fake name. Mostly Islamic sounding names that I'm not even sure are real names, they just pop in my head.

If I name the work I could get traced somehow ( I dunno, the internet is ****ed up).

Comment

You see, the whole point of me using a fake name at work is because I DO make a mess in the toilets at work, on PURPOSE. Making people write down their names is screwed up, so I decided I may as well abuse the toilets and get away with it with a fake name. Mostly Islamic sounding names that I'm not even sure are real names, they just pop in my head.

If I name the work I could get traced somehow ( I dunno, the internet is ****ed up).
            That's fair. I kind of regret posting what my real name SOUNDS LIKE on the other page lol

also, 'Islamov Shakavov' totally sounds russian or slavic or something. Just because Islam is in the name doesn't make it muslim lmao

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              That's fair. I kind of regret posting what my real name SOUNDS LIKE on the other page lol

also, 'Islamov Shakavov' totally sounds russian or slavic or something. Just because Islam is in the name doesn't make it muslim lmao
              Yep, I just try and make up phonetically Arabic sounding names, or to do an Eastern European one I basically to 'Arab / Muslim' names but add on lots of eastern euro sounding names.

For instance, Ahmed Akbar becomes Ahmedov Akbarsky.
              Hassan Abdul becomes Hassanedov Abdulekov

[And man, I don't mean to brag because it's still some messed up **** (literally) - however, my bosses / workplace deserves it - and boy do I do a number on their toilets. I'm talking toilets fully clogged, and I make sure to clog them with TP first so the shyt is stuck on top and stinks the joint out, and shyt on the walls, and once even on the handle to open and close the toilet cubicle!!!]
              Last edited by 'b'; 02-06-2018, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Yep, I just try and make up phonetically Arabic sounding names, or to do an Eastern European one I basically to 'Arab / Muslim' names but add on lots of eastern euro sounding names.

For instance, Ahmed Akbar becomes Ahmedov Akbarsky.
                Hassan Abdul becomes Hassanedov Abdulekov
                ah, Russian Muslims. Putin would be so proud hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by sweeterscience View Post
                  If you changed your name legally to something that would sound cooler or avoid confusion with another fighter, I suppose you'd feel fine about it.
                  I agree, or if you had to.

For example: Charles is Ray's middle name. His real name is Ray Charles Robinson. He couldn't use Ray Robinson because Sugar Ray was one of the most famous people on the planet.

Funny how that works - A guy not using his real name makes someone have to use their middle name.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    Huh??? How did you expose anyone?
                    Read the original post. I'm obviously talking about Walker Smith, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Read the original post. I'm obviously talking about Walker Smith, Jr.
                      Your original post has nothing to do with identifying anybody. You ask if posters "can deal with that".

Comment

Working...
                      X