No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Crawford-Horn Double is Pay-Per-View Bound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
    That's it, just target that short span of years when Manny was dominant and ignore the majority of years when he wasn't. Like...

Where Manny LOST!

"No matter how...you...cut it, slice it or weigh it, he LOST to Timothy Bradley." -- Floyd

Now, if this were any other fighter, peeps on here would be screaming about ducking. Yet when it's Manny - ONLY when it's Manny, he gets a free pass and excuses for clearly ducking this man that bullied the hell out of him.

Let's face facts bro.

Manny ducked Jeff "The Hornet" Horn, a schoolteacher that people said was a bum that Manny cherry picked.

Said "bum" proceeded to turn Manny into a B on the run. Them's facts.

Manny is now working an undercard that Jeff "The Hornet" Horn is headlining. Manny's now a B-Side, undercard fighter. All because he DUCKED a rematch when he got called out by Horn.

IF it were really a robbery, Horn would run with his victory. Instead, he gave Manny a chance to prove him wrong - and Manny ran.

Facts.
    Very true imo. Manny had the chance to re-match horn and because he thought he got robbed he should've jumped at the chance but saying no is completely a duck to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
      They’re still around, but you won’t see them because you’re not one of them.
      Ok. If you say so.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Very true imo. Manny had the chance to re-match horn and because he thought he got robbed he should've jumped at the chance but saying no is completely a duck to me.
        Don’t be silly. Why would Manny do a rematch in Australia? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Don’t be silly. Why would Manny do a rematch in Australia? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...
          Why wouldnt he unless he thought he couldnt beat him. The revenue would be much larger in australia than anywere else making it the bigger payday for manny. Odviously he didnt want anything more from the horn.

Comment

Why wouldnt he unless he thought he couldnt beat him. The revenue would be much larger in australia than anywere else making it the bigger payday for manny. Odviously he didnt want anything more from the horn.
            Why wouldn’t he? Because the money wasn’t worth getting robbed (in his opinion) the first time. Think.

Comment

Let it go man. The excuses from people on here defending Manny's ducking and cowardice won't stop.

Comment

• I don't even really care for these fights, Ill watch cause it still something to watch boxing wise but as intrigue or excitement it literally has 0 for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                  Pac is past his prime but he’s far from becoming a joke, he would still give the majority of fighters a run for their money if he has a good preparation, just look at Jeff Horn’s face after they fought and tell me he became a joke. He’s dad almost stop the fight in the 9th round when Pac was rearranging his face. Now if he sticks around for a couple more years, then he’ll probably become a joke like Roy Jones.
                  I meant "his moves outside the ring". Not long ago, he was talking about tangoing with McG (Money's leftover). His selection of opponents these days annoy the hell out of me. I know his sugar daddy has the final say in everything but come on...can't he just stand up to Bob at least once?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    A rematch in the US would've been identical....UD PLUMBER JOE

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      A rematch in the US would've been identical....UD PLUMBER JOE
                      Ok........?

Comment

Working...
                      X