Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Szpilka outboxing Wilder or not? was he up in the cards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
    There were many rounds when Szpila, nor Widler landed any effective or damaging punches on each other. Or they were equal in that department. However, Szpilka won many rounds, almost purely on ring generalship and through landed more ineffective punches.

Wilder wasn't landing damaging punches in every round. The rounds he did are the ones he won. The others, Szpilka won!
    And if the current heavyweight division was so good, a 38 year 'Pedvetkin' shouldn't be one of the contenders in today's heavyweight division. And at age 38, despite being tested multiple times a day where he is not only on PED's anymore but is being drained off his own blood from excessive testing, he is still a top 10 boxer and one of the contenders, despite being a pressure fighter / high intensity fighter at age 38. So shouldn't that mean the current heavyweight division is overrated?

If the current heavyweight division as good manylike you claim it is, then even a Povetkin on PED's shouldn't be that successful at knocking out the likes of Duhapas more impressively than the so called 'special athletic boxer' like Wilder did. Considering Povektin is a very tiny heavyweight that is commonly considered a cruiser weight by many and has struggled against cruiser weights.

And if the current heavyweight division was so good, a 38 year 'Pedvetkin' shouldn't be one of the contenders in today's heavyweight division.

^^^Lmaoooo who has he beat noteworthy? You basing all this off a win against Duhapas lol I see the bar is low for you PEDVetkin fans

Povetkin on PED's shouldn't be that successful at knocking out the likes of Duhapas

^^It’s called performance enhancing for a reason ******. Duhapas fought on 2 days notice.

There were many rounds when Szpila, nor Widler landed any effective or damaging punches on each other.

It don’t matter how many punches Spizka landed at the end of the day he ended the fight on his back knocked out cold. They thought he was dead. Congratulations for surviving 8 rounds Spizka.

Comment

I remember it being pretty even to that point. He had a good showing of himself before Wilder landed that bomb

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
        The chick in your gif looks familar. At first I thought it was Minka Kelly but the most I look the more I think she's too dark and too busty. But I've seen her before.
        Her name is Jessica Lucas. We getting married in the summer

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
          Brook is a way better fighter than Szpilka lmfao. He was considered one of the best in the sport. Szpilka made wilder look like a fool at times and he wasnt even top 10 in the division...huge difference. You cant compare the two

Comment

hes a complete bum and he gave wilder serious problems it wasnt like joshua takam where joshua just couldnt get him out of there, it was a neck and neck fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              Her name is Jessica Lucas. We getting married in the summer
              AAAAh that's the chick from Gotham who hangs out with the fat gangsta who lost his hand and Gordon's crazy blonde ex. I knew I recognized her from somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                AAAAh that's the chick from Gotham who hangs out with the fat gangsta who lost his hand and Gordon's crazy blonde ex. I knew I recognized her from somewhere.
                I first saw her in a trailer to a show called "friends with benefits". Thats where i got the gif from

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  I first saw her in a trailer to a show called "friends with benefits". Thats where i got the gif from
                  I can already tell its a hell of a show lol

Comment

It was definitely very close going into the ninth. Szpilka did very well. That one point where he had Wilder swinging at air and hitting nothing was pretty ridiculous. But some guy on here calls Wilder a defensive wizard.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      Didn't Wilder get dropped by some journeyman Harold Sconiers? Didn't Wilder get lit up pretty good by Johan Duhuapas too? He isn't a defensive wizard either and Brook is 10x better than either of those guys.
                      That's right. This is the dude calling Wilder a defensive wizard. Had to LOL at that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X