No announcement yet.

Throwback-Mayweather Canelo Epilogue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    For you? Yes...ever since the broner debacle anyway.
    Your point??? I am wrong now for not hyping unproven fighters??

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
      Personally I don't see these major improvements Canelo has made since Floyd beat him but that's not a criticism because I always rated him highly since he was fighting the likes of Ryan Rhodes. He still has the same flaws to me, mainly dodgy stamina when in a fight he's pushed (like vs Golovkin). What does he do now that is noticeably different?

I remember there were rumours of Floyd fighting him after Mosley in 2010, if it happened then he definitely would've been green and you could say he had improved a fair bit, gained more experience vs top opposition.

There was a lot of demand for the fight when they fought and had it not happened then the fan pressure would've only grown with people saying it's another example of Mayweather cherry picking, avoiding a legit threat and all the usual stuff.
      What improved was his team has been smart enough to avoid athletic fighters since the gift against Lara. If he beats GGG it'll be interesting to see what he does with his career. He'll probably retire and abuse his power as the A-side and wait for some slow plodder to make a name for himself then fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
        Your point??? I am wrong now for not hyping unproven fighters??
        Not at all...you jumped on Spence's nuts just as quick as you jumped off broner's.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Not at all...you jumped on Spence's nuts just as quick as you jumped off broner's.
          Spence is proving he is legit and Broner proved me wrong...I call a spade a spade

Comment

Working...
          X