Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo KOs GGG or wins in a convincing fashion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a good win, nothing more. It won't even make him the best middleweight at the moment. That's Saunders, IMO.

Comment

He'd probably be in the top 15 all-time Mexican fighters if he could follow it up with another couple of big wins but the top 10 of Mexico is very hard to get in - Julio Cesar Chavez, Ruben Olivares, Juan Manuel Marquez, Salvador Sanchez, Carlos Zarate, Marco Antonio Barrera, Vicente Saldivar, Erik Morales, Miguel Canto, Ricardo Lopez. That's a very good 10 and then you've got Baby Arizmendi who's legacy his would still fall far short of. Not to mention Kid Azteca, Rafael Marquez, Chiquita Gonzalez, Gilberto Roman and multiple other fighters of a similar level.

There's been so many great Mexican champions.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        What he said. Although GGG was supposedly robbed in the last fight.
        Do you think he was?

I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Do you think he was?

I don't.
          No. In fact, the more I watch it...ehh forget it. Bottom line is, we agree. Close fight, could have gone either way.

Comment

I think that would put him 1 or 2 for sure.
            But what make you think in that possibility. What did you see on the first fight, GGG wobbly?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Just a good win, nothing more. It won't even make him the best middleweight at the moment. That's Saunders, IMO.
              lol that's pure nonsense, he's not even in the top 3 right now.

Canelo/GGG
              Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                No. In fact, the more I watch it...ehh forget it. Bottom line is, we agree. Close fight, could have gone either way.
                I had Canelo myself.

Comment

I had Canelo myself.
                  I thought he edged it, but now I see a lot of rounds could have gone either way, rounds that I initially assumed Golovkin won.

Comment

I just don’t get how you guys think Canelo can improve his stamina than what it is today. It is what it is.

Comment

I had Canelo myself.
                      That’s why you’re a boxing scene poster and not a professional judge.

Comment

Working...
                      X