Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What current Eastern European fighters are HOF'ers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What current Eastern European fighters are HOF'ers?

If boxing stopped today, which ones are in?

GGG? He's actually Asian, if I'm not mistaken

Loma?

What's your thoughts

I'd say GGG, since he was born in the Soviet Union.

Comment

Loma. His armateur accomplishments alone will get him there, just like Lazslo Papp who had a very short pro career.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Loma. His armateur accomplishments alone will get him there, just like Lazslo Papp who had a very short pro career.
        Agreed, 2 time Olympic champ with around a 400-1 record, and a 2 time, 2 weight world champion, also won a world title in only 3 fights (joint quickest in history)
        I think he could retire tomorrow and be a lock for the HOF

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista
          What fight would you say got him in? That Canelo draw isn't looking good
          He didn't even lose the fight, and if every boxer with a draw or loss was excluded, the Hall would be a lonely place

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            He didn't even lose the fight, and if every boxer with a draw or loss was excluded, the Hall would be a lonely place
            I said that because that would've been his best win to get in the HOF. Right now, his best win is Daniel Jacobs

I'll leave out my personal caveats on that fight
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 01-28-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              I agree with you on Loma. Sky's the limit... If boxing stopped today, should Loma get in over Vitali?

Vital still hasn't gotten in so Loma would have to jump over him

Comment

if mancini got in then ggg, kovalev, usyk and loma are a lock. even rocky balboa got into the HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  I said that because that would've been his best win to get in the HOF. Right now, his best win is Daniel Jacobs
                  You said it because you either don't like GGG, or just want him excluded from the conversation (That's why you argue in your OP that he's Asian, and not European)

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    You said it because you either don't like GGG, or just want him excluded from the conversation (That's why you argue in your OP that he's Asian, and not European)
                    Don't tell me why I said something. I met a chick from Kazakhstan at the gym the other day. I thought she was from Korea

But ok, if you want to call GGG an Eastern Euro lock for the Hall, that's fine by me

Comment

Working...
                    X