Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mairis Breidis demolishes Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward would beat Breidis, you all know it.

Comment

I wouldn't ask Ward to jump up 25 pounds if he comes back. I doubt he could clean out this new excellent bunch of light heavyweights like Bivol. I am sure he could not beat the best cruiserweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
        Nobody knows for sure who would win including you. That's the main reason we have fights. To find out who wins. As long as Ward stays retired he stays undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
          No, we don't because Ward has never faced a single elite / top opponent outside of USA in a foreign territory. Be it at his opponent's backyard or at a neutral venue / location. Till then, there exists no data for us to 'know' how Ward will perform against an elite / top opponent like Breidis in his backyard of Latvia.

Comment

ward would have his hands full with the new set of light heavyweights which is why he retired. the guys at cruiser are bigger AND more skilled than him. I couldnt see him winning many rounds of briedis or usyk based on his performances against kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
              still butthurt ward whooped the boogeyman kovalev twice! the pain, the tears, the agony... love it 😁
              Still making up lies after ward lost the first fight and low blowed his way to a illegal tko in the second huh

Comment

Virgil Hunter: “ Anthony Joshua is the best. But styles make fights. Styles make fights. It would be a waste of time to go to cruiser, just leapfrog ".

Comment

Like George Groves would too right?

Comment

The sad thing is if Ward went to CW and fought a really good fighter like Breidis and lost, people would slate him to the ends of the earth despite it being completely normal for fighters to get more inconsistent results as they move up the scales. No matter how great they are.

Comment

Why do people even take this guys threads seriously???����

Comment

Working...
                      X