No announcement yet.

Mairis Breidis demolishes Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
    still butthurt ward whooped the boogeyman kovalev twice! the pain, the tears, the agony... love it 😁
    You mean the 'limited' Sergey Kovalev that jabbed Ward's face off? Had his face looking like a mess with bruises, cuts and blood dripping all over. And Ward only managed to win the first bout, only on paper after losing the REAL fight in the ring by leaving the ring as the more damaged boxer. Kovalev whooped Ward more!

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Horrible poster here

You complain about Wilder fighting the the #4 guy, but want him to fight the #151 guy in Evgeny Romanov?

Manuel Charr? He's not even in the top 25
      Manuel Charr is one of the current heavyweight title holders. That's a fact!

And I was responding to that user Larry. If that user states that Briedis should fight Wilder. Then it makes just as sense to tell Wilder to fight Evgeny Romanov. Not that I agree with either in the first place!

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
        Touché, and he initially was talking about HW. And if he wants to move up to CW I will applaud his willingness to chase greatness, but to answer your question I think it’ll be a bridge to far. I’ve only started paying attention to CW since the WBSS, maybe watched a few of Usyk’s fights cause I’ve heard so much about him, but d@mn is it a talented division. I was also impressed with Doritos last fight, haha sorry can’t remeber how his name is actually spelled. The Gassiev guy impressed me too. I just don’t see how a guy of Ward’s size, as talented as he is can compete with these guys. I’ll take that back, he can maybe compete, but I don’t see him winning.
        Fair point! But it's Ward's choice I guess.

Comment

Working...
        X