No announcement yet.

Mairis Breidis demolishes Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
    So now Ward has to come out of retirement and move up yet again because your over boogyman didnt get the job done?
    Ward doesn't have to come out of retirement but that's what he said he was potentially planning on doing and if he is, Breidis is a potential opponent he can face.

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
      How about Bredis move up and fight Wilder
      You do realize that Breidis has already fought at heavyweight and knocked one of the current heavyweight champions out unconscious (Manuel Charr)? And tell Wilder to first avenge his humiliating / devastating knockout loss to the Russian cruiser weight Evgeny Romanov first.

Comment

Dear God I’m a Ward hater but I’ve found myself defending him from some of the hate on here recently.

Dude cleaned up at 168. Came back and (while I think he lost the first fight) beat the beast of 175lbs. Asking him to go up to CW is just looking for an excuse for him to lose. Same as the people who ask GGG to go up to 175, Floyd to fight GGG, and Loma to fight Crawford at 147. Stop asking fighters to go up much just so they can finally lose.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
          Dear God I’m a Ward hater but I’ve found myself defending him from some of the hate on here recently.

Dude cleaned up at 168. Came back and (while I think he lost the first fight) beat the beast of 175lbs. Asking him to go up to CW is just looking for an excuse for him to lose. Same as the people who ask GGG to go up to 175, Floyd to fight GGG, and Loma to fight Crawford at 147. Stop asking fighters to go up much just so they can finally lose.
          Calm down! Ward was the one who initially suggested he was planning on moving up in weight so I'm just suggesting a potential fight that he can take.

Comment

Breidis couldn't hold Ward's jock strap tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
              You do realize that Breidis has already fought at heavyweight and knocked one of the current heavyweight champions out unconscious (Manuel Charr)? And tell Wilder to first avenge his humiliating / devastating knockout loss to the Russian cruiser weight Evgeny Romanov first.

Comment

Calm down! Ward was the one who initially suggested he was planning on moving up in weight so I'm just suggesting a potential fight that he can take.
                Touché, and he initially was talking about HW. And if he wants to move up to CW I will applaud his willingness to chase greatness, but to answer your question I think it’ll be a bridge to far. I’ve only started paying attention to CW since the WBSS, maybe watched a few of Usyk’s fights cause I’ve heard so much about him, but d@mn is it a talented division. I was also impressed with Doritos last fight, haha sorry can’t remeber how his name is actually spelled. The Gassiev guy impressed me too. I just don’t see how a guy of Ward’s size, as talented as he is can compete with these guys. I’ll take that back, he can maybe compete, but I don’t see him winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  Breidis couldn't hold Ward's jock strap tbh
                  Ward is too busy hiding in retirement lol, this guy so salty that the only way Ward can win is by being on his knees sucking off corrupt people.
                  Must suck knowing Ward is nothing more than just a big hype job whose only method of winning is by surviving 12 rds and relying on corruption.

Comment

Horrible poster here

You complain about Wilder fighting the the #4 guy, but want him to fight the #151 guy in Evgeny Romanov?

Manuel Charr? He's not even in the top 25

Comment

still butthurt ward whooped the boogeyman kovalev twice! the pain, the tears, the agony... love it 😁

Comment

Working...
                      X