Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Thurman doing to Spence what Mayweather did to Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    "We all know the Pacquiao fight, at this particular time, will never happen, and the reason why the fight won't happen is because I will never do business with Bob Arum again in life, and Pacquiao is Bob Arum's fighter. Bob Arum gives Pacquiao a date, whereas Floyd Mayweather gives Floyd Mayweather his own date. I will be fighting again in May and I will be fighting again in September. I'm gonna give you two reasons the Pacquiao fight is not going to happen. Like I said before, I will never do business with Bob Arum in life, but I don't wish him nothing bad,"

Right he don't want to do business with boby cuz boby is full of ****....They even tell you in the 1st 47seconds of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsHMN1B_bg

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
      give it up man. freddie roach will tell u himself they were at fault for the fight not taking place in 2010.

pac was most likely juiced to the gills.

they agreed on 50/50 split, weight, site. pac demanded a $10 million dollar per pound penalty for coming over 147. floyd said yes. . then came blood testing and everything fell apart.
      Word! I like it when people pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Right he don't want to do business with boby cuz boby is full of ****....They even tell you in the 1st 47seconds of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsHMN1B_bg
        so its not boby and manny making excuses then. see post i quoted.

Comment

didnt the fight actually happen anyways with the promoter that didnt want to co promote?
          Yes cuz there was still buzz from the pac "fans" & Floyd said fine....ran up on manny in halftime of the Miami Heat game & MADE the fight happen directly with manny....bob had NO CHOICE cuz it was on LIVE t.v. & it pulled bob's card out & put it right on the table for ALL of us to see but certain fans & outlets want to ignore it.

Comment

Yes cuz there was still buzz from the pac "fans" & Floyd said fine....ran up on manny in halftime of the Miami Heat game & MADE the fight happen directly with manny....bob had NO CHOICE cuz it was on LIVE t.v. & it pulled bob's card out & put it right on the table for ALL of us to see but certain fans & outlets want to ignore it.
            so bob never had his cards pulled before? and that's why he was force to make the fight?

then what happen to floyd saying fight cant happen because he will never do business with arum?

We all know the Pacquiao fight, at this particular time, will never happen, and the reason why the fight won't happen is because I will never do business with Bob Arum again in life, and Pacquiao is Bob Arum's fighter.

Comment

i want to see spence thurman just as bad as anyone else even more so!! who cares these guys are both young and in their prime, lets just sit back and enjoy the buildup to this superfight! we will watch spence continue to destroy his opponents and hopefully continue to watch keith win until the fight is big enough for the both of them to make some big money and hopefully give us all a show for the ages even though i feel spence kos keith before round 10.

keith is not “afraid” or “ducking”. i thought he was too but the truth is there are still a lot of casual fans who dont even know who errol spence is! only like 600k watched his fight vs peterson.. whether we like it or not the fight is not big enough to make yet!! we will get to see it in 2019! lets just hope they both stay undefeated.

Comment

so bob never had his cards pulled before? and that's why he was force to make the fight?

then what happen to floyd saying fight cant happen because he will never do business with arum?

We all know the Pacquiao fight, at this particular time, will never happen, and the reason why the fight won't happen is because I will never do business with Bob Arum again in life, and Pacquiao is Bob Arum's fighter.
                Wow, are you just messing around or do you REALLY BELIEVE the lies from boby & #48? Do you believe the part where manny said he hurt his shoulder & was healed from swimming in salt water too?? So why don't you believe feddy roach saying it was their fault? Why do you ignore ALL of these things? You know what's funny is that you probably didn't even listen to the first 47 seconds of the video I provided you.

Comment

Wow, are you just messing around or do you REALLY BELIEVE the lies from boby & #48? Do you believe the part where manny said he hurt his shoulder & was healed from swimming in salt water too?? So why don't you believe feddy roach saying it was their fault? Why do you ignore ALL of these things? You know what's funny is that you probably didn't even listen to the first 47 seconds of the video I provided you.
                  stay on topic bro.

why did floyd said he will never do business with arum then?

Comment

Nah. There's no reason to suppose Spence will be like Pacquaio and become a congressman, or discover a Lord Jesus he didn't know before, or start a singing hobby, or a basketball hobby. Spence is going to be focused on boxing for a long time.

A better analogy would be a fighter waiting for another, rather a large fighter for his class, to move up to another weight division.

Comment

you said boby had no choice but to make the pac fight since floyd called pac out on live national tv and so boby had nowhere to hide and so that's how the fight got made but before that floyd said the fight cant be made because manny is still with boby and floyd will never do business with boby. stay on topic and answer this.

Comment

Working...
                      X