No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman Fans... please help.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman Fans... please help.

In all seriousness, can the thurman fans out there tell me why keith is willing to fight porter who he already beat and garcia who he already beat BEFORE he fights spence? Please dont say its because they are his mandatories.. Unification bouts trump mandatories and money trumps all.

Are thurman fans really interested in seeing him fight porter or garcia again??

We all know Errol is not anywhere near keiths radar, so lets say he doesnt fight porter or garcia, who would you want to see him fight in the ww division if it isnt against spence, porter, or garcia? Crawford is also not realistic because of fkn arum. Whats left for him at ww if he isnt willing to fight spence?

i have no problem at all with him taking a tune up fight. none what so ever. i def dont want to see him fight porter or garcia again thats for sure!!

if you guys tell me its all about money thats fine. As much as i hate that it seems to be the norm. I just think he would make soooo much more money if he fights and beats spence now. he would be one of the biggest attractions in boxing.

The problem is that he himself dont think he can beat errol!

fighters know the deal. some fights just arent worth doing. he knows he probably loses that fight. then he starts thinking well if i lose what happens...and then he just convinces himself not to do it. he never really focuses on the positives of winning the fight cause it seems so unlikely. if errol spence was getting the same buzz and had the skills of carlos baldomir i can assure you that fight happens in 2018

Comment

Im a thurman fan. But i cant defend his ducking. Spence has him shook, hes been doing this ever since 2015. Im starting to doubt that he was even seriously injured.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        Im a thurman fan. But i cant defend his ducking. Spence has him shook, hes been doing this ever since 2015. Im starting to doubt that he was even seriously injured.
        being a thurman fan would u watch a rematch vs porter or garcia? whats your take on that if he does rematch them?

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
          being a thurman fan would u watch a rematch vs porter or garcia? whats your take on that if he does rematch them?
          No, nobody wants to see those fights right now. Everyone wants spence, but thurman doesnt want it.

Comment

why does he fans have to say what the man has said himself, this is he's "getback" year and he made it clear he is not ready for erroll spence this year.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              why does he fans have to say what the man has said himself, this is he's "getback" year and he made it clear he is not ready for erroll spence this year.
              hes not ready for errol this year.... does that even make sense to you? hes ready for porter and garcia AGAIN? but not spence?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                One of the best duck phrasings!

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
                  hes not ready for errol this year.... does that even make sense to you? hes ready for porter and garcia AGAIN? but not spence?
                  Good stuff here.

Comment

Why is it such a big deal? He said fight will happen in 2019. Just give it some time and be patient.

Comment

Working...
                    X