Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder - "70000 People Look Good In A Small Country But You Make Money In America"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cash Calf speaks as though he is a Cash Cow.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      If he’s fighting Joshua? A lot.

I’m not sure what Wilder was trying to say, but if he’s saying Joshua-Wilder generates more gate in the US than in the UK, he’s probably right. Vegas trumps all, worldwide.
      He saying that and trying to get Joshua's stiff ass out of his comfort zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Wilder must be the dumbest fighter in the game right now
        Is he though?

Vlad did Ł8million on the gate and Takam did a Ł10million gate.

Not a lot of money tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          At least you chose a very accurate username. You're very gullible/naive like a kid.
          At least he doesn't think the scales are cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Is he though?

Vlad did Ł8million on the gate and Takam did a Ł10million gate.

Not a lot of money tbh.
            Is that all they made? then really the gate in the US would be much bigger. 20m at least.

But then again I think they would price it higher in the UK too. I think they can make a great gate in the UK or the US. The fight should be in the UK because 1) Wilder is the B side and 2) In that way the people from the UK don't have to stay awake all night.

Comment

Ask Ricky Hatton what? Hatton was fighting the P4P 1 that was coming off the biggest PPV in history. You're comparing that to Wilder?

Just putting a fight in Vegas doesn't mean it will do big numbers. See Ward-Kovalev. It's all about demand where a fight makes more money. There is none in America.
              You’re being quite naive. Tell me, what was the gate for Joshua-Klitschko? Do you know? Or are you just talking out of your ass?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                You’re being quite naive. Tell me, what was the gate for Joshua-Klitschko? Do you know? Or are you just talking out of your ass?
                Tell me the highest Vegas gate for a fight between 2 fighters that never had a US PPV before and i'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  At least he doesn't think the scales are cheated.
                  ZZZZZzzzzz so original Maxi. Get so new material and i'm not just talking about the rags you wear daily.

Comment

Joshua needs to show them receipts to prove America makes more $$$$.

Right now Joshua sells better than Wilder, in America or UK, he has the power to pick or choose.

Comment

Tell me the highest Vegas gate for a fight between 2 fighters that never had a US PPV before and i'll let you know.
                      So in other words, you don’t know.

Not having a US PPV means little. Gatti and Mayweather were two middling names who hadn’t done a PPV yet they sold 350K PPV’s.

But we’re discussing gate, not PPV. Joshua-Klitschko grossed close to 8m pounds, which is about $11m. To put that in context Hopkins-Calzaghe generated $12m in gate.

I’m pretty sure that’s what Wilder is referring to as far as Vegas. Now, we can have an intelligent conversation about it, or you can continue this fanboy desperate attempt to be right. I think if you put that aside, it would be beneficial for all.

Comment

Working...
                      X