No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman: I WILL NOT fight Errol Spence in 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    when floyd did this he became the most popular boxer. thurman is smart. it attracts fans and you dont have to fight and lose

Next he is going to beat up his girl.

Comment

So according to people here, this guy didn't just get surgery on his elbow, isn't rehabbing it, he doesn't deserve a tune up, or to even see if he can still boxing at the top level. He should give up his belt to his mandatory and go straight up and fight Spence. It amazes me how illogical fans of the sport can be when they aren't getting what they want. How about about railing the two guys in line to fight Thurman for not fighting Spence since both are perfectly healthy and capable of fighting him this year?

Comment

Keith used to make me happy. Now he makes me sad.

Comment

**** you keith.

I'm not paying for any of your fights until you fight a top guy. Hell I'm not even going to pay to watch you fight Porter or Danny again - even though those are good fights, because you already beat them.

Take your tune up. Then fight Spence.

You're not Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

This is lame as hell. Wouldn't a Spence fight count as a title defence?

I'm not a fan of the whole fighter a is shook of fighter b thing, but Thurman definitely doesn't want this fight. He never has.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              So according to people here, this guy didn't just get surgery on his elbow, isn't rehabbing it, he doesn't deserve a tune up, or to even see if he can still boxing at the top level. He should give up his belt to his mandatory and go straight up and fight Spence. It amazes me how illogical fans of the sport can be when they aren't getting what they want. How about about railing the two guys in line to fight Thurman for not fighting Spence since both are perfectly healthy and capable of fighting him this year?
              i thought unifications could delay mandatories or is that only when you want to duck your mandatory? now thurman wants to duck the unification so he has to do the mandatory lol. ok give him the little tune up but then he should fight spence but thats not what hes saying. hes saying he needs 2 tune ups before spence. why? is he planning on re-injuring himself during his tune up so he needs a tune up to see if he can fight again?

Comment

Fighters are turning into such pu$$ies these days. Floyd ruined the game in a way.

Comment

Remember when Thurman was accusing everyone of ducking him? This is why I keep saying the easiest thing to do is call people out and look like a “Warrior” who is willing to fight everyone. When you are the man at the top then it is totally different. Now Thurman is seeing that.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Agree with you totally, this is why am not jumping on the “Thurman is ducking” rubbish. He basically coming out with the truth here. He isn’t ready for Spence after this surgery. After his tune up and mandatory if he doesn’t fight Spence then I would join the he ducking “doe” crew.

Comment

It looks really bad right now, but this will only make the fight even bigger when it happens next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X