Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only time Spence took VADA test he looked like ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone wants to be a troll...nobody wants to do the troll work doe.

D- trolling. Hoping the trolling game comes back stronger once the Super Bowl goes down. All these inferior trolls trying to get time on the mic in their absence I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      I posted an article after the brook-spence fight by a surgeon who said he fought way too early after the ggg fight, he said when they screw the plate to the scull it never fits properly so it actually distorts your skull creating stress fractures and it is quite easily broken in the areas that are not protected by the plate
      Was it an article by Brook's surgeon or a surgeon who never examined Brook?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Was it an article by Brook's surgeon or a surgeon who never examined Brook?
        It was by a facial reconstructive surgeon, not brooks surgeon, why? Is brooks skull different to everyone else's, do you think he's an alien or something, it was by a surgeon who does this work constantly

Comment

It was by a facial reconstructive surgeon, not brooks surgeon, why? Is brooks skull different to everyone else's, do you think he's an alien or something, it was by a surgeon who does this work constantly
          Oh ok. So he didn't do the surgery and he never examined Brook. Ok

Comment

Oh ok. So he didn't do the surgery and he never examined Brook. Ok
            Your point? As I said, is brooks skull different in some kind of way, shape or form to a humans

Comment

Your point? As I said, is brooks skull different in some kind of way, shape or form to a humans
              Yes his skull is different. Everyone doesn't have the exact same features. Some people skulls are harder than others. You disagree? You think Brook and Khan's skull is the exact same?

Comment

Keyboard warriors are so ****ing clueless

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
                  pls explain how a grown man who excercises regularly managed to grow a set of b1tch t1ts

Genetics....

Comment

Yes his skull is different. Everyone doesn't have the exact same features. Some people skulls are harder than others. You disagree? You think Brook and Khan's skull is the exact same?
                    Tell you what, let me screw a metal plate to your head that is a slightly different contour than your skull is and let's see how it stresses your skull, if you have ever screwed a metal bracket to plastic the exact same thing happens, but you know better than a surgeon that does this type of operation obviously

Comment

Tell you what, let me screw a metal plate to your head that is a slightly different contour than your skull is and let's see how it stresses your skull, if you have ever screwed a metal bracket to plastic the exact same thing happens, but you know better than a surgeon that does this type of operation obviously
                      There is a reason it's considered unethical for a doctor to give diagnosis/analysis of a patient they haven't examined

Comment

Working...
                      X