Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: If Anybody Saw Flaws They Can Capitalize On - Call Al!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Spence hasnt shown that he can Box well backing up... does he have a plan C and Plan D when the gameplan he usually uses doesnt work ?. We dont know yet. What if he cant hit his opponent and is getting outboxed, what if his opponent is bigger and stronger than him ? Does he have another plan? We have yet to see it.
    Smmfh. Smmfh.. Who at WW gonna back him up lol. Maidana maybe!!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      what happened when lacy came over here? And charles martin? and if wilder comes over he'll go the same way.
      Stop naming bums except Wilder, who will clock AJuice right of his Britian throne

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
        His hand speed is very underrated from what I've seen. You can tell by watching how he sets up his combinations to the body that he's firing quick. But I also think the way he programs his opponent allows him to fire more freely.
        The way pauli gave insight on Errol in this fight was spot on. I'd love to hear Pauli and Roy call a fight together.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Not a lot of fighters out there that can capitalize on his flaws. I think Thurman’s best days are behind him and I don’t think Crawford has the size and strength. Porter isn’t technically sound enough and I Danny is a bit undersized as well. If anyone is going to expose Spence I think it’s going to be someone at the higher weights.
          Losing to somebody in a higher weight division is isn't getting exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
            Shut your hoe ass up! Didn't Spence come to your country and make your guy quit in his back yard? Oh alright. Didn't Floyd beat the brakes off of Hatton knocked him smooth the fuuck out in the 10th round?

What you should be saying is Haymon please keep them killers away from UK domestic fighters because your best fighters would destroy our best fighters.
            With his ***** Ass.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
              His desire to fight the best is refreshing.
              Exactly! How can you not like this guy for that alone?

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                i dont see anybody at 147 backing him up so I guess we'll never see spence in that predicament unless he goes up to 160. what spence did show vs peterson is underrated foot speed and a surgical ability at cuttin the ring. golovkin is also amazing at cuttin ring but vs canelo it seems he forgot cuz canelo was dancing circles around him.
                Dancing circles? Canelo spent most of the fight with his back to the ropes!

It seems like he's happy fighting off the ropes, so GGG didn't need to cut the ring on him.

Comment

Who wants that work? MAN UP! Thurman? Porter? Crawford? DSG? Who wants it more?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                    Shut your hoe ass up! Didn't Spence come to your country and make your guy quit in his back yard? Oh alright. Didn't Floyd beat the brakes off of Hatton knocked him smooth the fuuck out in the 10th round?

What you should be saying is Haymon please keep them killers away from UK domestic fighters because your best fighters would destroy our best fighters.
                    Haymon had nothing to do with Floyd and Hatton, you idiot.

Spence has been exposed to mainstream fans twice now ... once because of the Olympics and once because of Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Dancing circles? Canelo spent most of the fight with his back to the ropes!

It seems like he's happy fighting off the ropes, so GGG didn't need to cut the ring on him.
                      negative. ggg looked parhetic chasing canelo around. why do u think they're now crying that nelo was "running" and how ggg couldn't land body shots because nelo moved so much. ggg was punching air on the ropes and canelo would simply spin out and go back to boxing. if he spent most of the fight on the ropes as you claim then why is sanchez cryin about nelos "running". and if your claim is true it makes it more pathetic how ggg only managed to land 8 body shots according to compubox. but your claim is false. majority of the fight was ggg chasing nelo around the ring clueless on how to trap him.

Comment

Working...
                      X