No announcement yet.

Errol spence jr laughs at an amir khan fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Do you realize than Khan's last win was in 2015 against Chris Algieri? A fight that could have gone either way.
    algeiri won that one. that was a pretty bad decision. clean punches just dont matter when a-side is amir khan. thats why i laugh at everyone who says you have to knock him out to win when he should have lost to algeiri.

Comment

Wasn't spence a few weeks ago mentioning he would fight Khan. He was laughing at Dibella and the other clowns undermining the fight, but the fight would be huge and it would make a lot of money. Lets not forget Khan got robbed vs a roided Peterson in his hometown with dodgy judges and a idiotic referee.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        They're decent wins, yes. But again the Collazo, Alexander fights were 4 years AGO!

It would be fair to say that Khan's best days were around 2010-2011. Around the time he fought Maidana and a few others. That's 7-8 years ago, that's how much things have moved on from Amir Khan really.

He really needs to beat a few decent fighters and earn his shots now.

Comment

Spence is a smart boxer as well as a deadly puncher with both hands and an accurate jabber. He would find a way to shatter Khan's weak chin in three rounds or less. It's not even a fair fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Not sure why you are getting so worked up, i think I made a fair point. If you are going to talk about selective memory then try to remember that Peterson had to rematch Khan due to the scoring controversy and that he tested positive for drugs in the rematch build up. I'm not saying it's some blockbuster fight but it's a bigger fight than Peterson and algieri, how that's considered 'delusional' I don't really know. It's a decent fight if Crawford and Thurman aren't available which is probably going to be the case.

"Worked Up" this is EASY! You like many of the Childish Grown Men on this forum don't know what you're talking about so it is a joy for me to school the Ignorant who PRETEND like they know WTF they're talking about

I'm not continuing a conversation about a guy who is completely Irrelevant at 147 the Divisions is too stacked to waste time on A MERE CON!

Comment

khan hasnt been relevant in forever, he hasnt been champion in 6 years

Comment

Gonna be Khan-Canelo 2.0

Comment

The only thing that would make this fight interesting is that Spence is a southpaw and Khan does extremely well vs southpaws, he's 6-0 Vs them, but other than that its a huge mismatch

Comment

It's pretty bad when Khan gets brought up as a possible opponent for Spence, the whole room erupts in laughter!

Comment

Working...
                    X