Errol spence jr laughs at an amir khan fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    At least Khan will go down swinging.
    Wsup with all this Khan hate? This guy has fkin balls man. He is a true fighter.
    Some on here hype drugs cheats like Pederson better than Khan around here, Khan is a fun guy to watch, and whether he win or loses he is always all heart. But have been told a guy like Lamont Pederson is all heart because he kept at it, even though he is a drug phucking cheat. A lot of boxing fans get their priorities wrong. Maybe it’s because Lamont is American.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      At least Khan will go down swinging.
      Wsup with all this Khan hate? This guy has fkin balls man. He is a true fighter.

LITERALLY!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        He gets hate because he hasnt had a solid win in 5+ years but calls out mayweather NON STOP. Thats why he gets hate, because hes a delusional arrogant prick.
        Collazo, Devon, and Algieri aren't solid? Agree to disagree on that.

He was as viable as a few of the guys Floyd fought, he wasn't exactly an unknown with no pedigree.

Delusional?...possibly. Arrogant?...not really. Actually very humble and has time for people.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Not upset just don't understand how that fight is laughable but the others aren't. Khans a decent name, he'd get good exposure for fighting him.
          Exactly I agree what's funny if spence can fight the bundus of the world I don't get why he scoffs at taking whats left of khans scalp

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            Collazo, Devon, and Algieri aren't solid? Agree to disagree on that.

He was as viable as a few of the guys Floyd fought, he wasn't exactly an unknown with no pedigree.

Delusional?...possibly. Arrogant?...not really. Actually very humble and has time for people.

They're decent wins, yes. But again the Collazo, Alexander fights were 4 years AGO! Dude the Collazo fight was the UNDERCARD fight for the FIRST maidana/mayweather fight! Algieri win is from 2015. Boxing is all about what you have done RECENTLY. What has this guy done that warrants him to call out mayweather over and over? Because he beat chris algieri in 2015? LOL.

If he wants to call him out fine, but go beat SOMEBODY OF NOTE first. Beat thurman, spence, porter etc.

Comment

I ****ing love Spence’s attitude only wants to fight the best doesn’t care about washed up “names” like Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                It's less laughable than bundu algieri and Peterson
                Do you realize than Khan's last win was in 2015 against Chris Algieri? A fight that could have gone either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  spence would explode khans jaw into dust
                  Lmao.....

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    You're ****ing Delusional and might even be mentally ill and that is not even a joke about mental illness either.

By the way Khan Lost to Lamont Peterson and struggled with Chris Algieri but I love how people have selective memory when it comes to Amir Khan and tries so hard to still make him out to be this "Big Draw That Fighters Need For Exposure"
                    Not sure why you are getting so worked up, i think I made a fair point. If you are going to talk about selective memory then try to remember that Peterson had to rematch Khan due to the scoring controversy and that he tested positive for drugs in the rematch build up. I'm not saying it's some blockbuster fight but it's a bigger fight than Peterson and algieri, how that's considered 'delusional' I don't really know. It's a decent fight if Crawford and Thurman aren't available which is probably going to be the case.

Comment

That would just be a brutal assault. No need to even entertain it.

Comment

Working...
                      X