Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peterson would have died in the ring last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always had a soft spot for Peterson but his boxing is just that bit too basic. He's a 'realness' test for boxers like any good pressure fighter, but he just doesn't have the skillset to beat the very best.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      Pretty much......Spence with that PED enhanced power.
      Do you have any proof his power comes from PED? Are you just saying that because you don't like him and don't want to give him full credit for his boxing achievements?

Comment

Peterson is no quitter but Spence is a great finisher. If his trainer had allowed him to continue I think Spence would have knocked him out before that round was over.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          power unreal?? I like this kid spence but matthesse KO'd Peterson years ago in half the time with single punches as a 140 lb fighter
          Different fight, different night. Matthysse had that one shot pop plus Lamont was having problems shedding the weight. With weight goes the chin

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
            His don't quit attitude would have left him literally dead if not for his caring trainer. Peterson was taking a brutal beating and would have seriously been hurt or died in there. That was one of the worst beatings in recent history. Spence has serious power and changes peoples faces when he lands. Scary power!!
            Peterson is a true warrior. Him and Hunter both acted with a lot of class and dignity last night.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Peterson is a true warrior. Him and Hunter both acted with a lot of class and dignity last night.
              Yes they had 0 excuses all calss
              Last edited by Larry the boss; 01-21-2018, 09:47 PM.

Comment

His don't quit attitude would have left him literally dead if not for his caring trainer. Peterson was taking a brutal beating and would have seriously been hurt or died in there. That was one of the worst beatings in recent history. Spence has serious power and changes peoples faces when he lands. Scary power!!
                He never died against Matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  He never died against Matthysse
                  I don't recall him taking a beating like that with Lucas

Comment

I don't recall him taking a beating like that with Lucas
                    Matthyse put him down 3 times in under 3 rounds.

Luckily Matthysse had the power to end before he could take serious damage.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Matthyse put him down 3 times in under 3 rounds.

Luckily Matthysse had the power to end before he could take serious damage.
                      And that has what to do with this thread??? He took a beating last night

Comment

Working...
                      X