Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peterson would have died in the ring last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't necessarily think he would've died but there was no reason to go on with the fight. Spence was seriously punishing Peterson. He had no chance of winning or even slowing Spence down. I was surprised just how dominant he was. Peterson is a tough fighter who was only stopped once against good fighters. Matthysse didn't punish him the way Spence did. I think Lamont was bothered by the rabbit punches from Matthysse and pretty much gave up after the KDs.

It's hard to imagine that Spence could actually get better.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      so lucas moving up took 6 rds and over 100 punches to KO Peterson? he knocked him down then out WITH SINGLE PUNCHES

Punches (plural) is not the same as one punch. Not surprising that someone as dumb as you wouldn't know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        He didn't ko him with one punch lol. Why do people make things up on here
        Going off memory here, but I think he knocked him down with a single punch at least once. Think it was a left hook? But don't quote me on that.

Not sure about the KO doe.

Comment

Its funny the way some fighters get slated for quitting and some don't p

Comment

Errol Spence is a great fighter but doesn't have knockout power and Peterson is a bump it was a MISMATCH SHAME ON SHOWTIME.. LUV DAN WHITE

Comment

Lol.......... PED cheat

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
                His don't quit attitude would have left him literally dead if not for his caring trainer. Peterson was taking a brutal beating and would have seriously been hurt or died in there. That was one of the worst beatings in recent history. Spence has serious power and changes peoples faces when he lands. Scary power!!
                You can say that about a lot of fighters who have a heart too big for their own good, and the beating was ordinary. Bud Crawford is going to school Spence and beat the **** out of him. Spence will be no match for Bud. No match!

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  it is a disgrace just making a fight like that. I hate to see Peterson who seems like a nice guy get beat like that. what has to said is mattythesse KO'd Peterson with one punch years ago and he was really 140 lb fighter moving up
                  Once again moving up???? did you think they fought at 147 or something???

Comment

people can quote me on this: but I think both Lamont as well as Broner were suspect... The fight with Mikey, or Lamont just going in turtle guard at close range with Erroll Spence Jr. yet was doing circles, clever boxing doing cycles around Danny Garcia...but Lamont wasn't cautious for Spence's power? cmon man...

something isn't right. Them purses doe...

Comment

Still a cheat who took drugs to do more harm to a fellow professional. But it's good old Lamont, it's fine, as PBP Said a while back he's one of the good guys, but **** all them shady Russians

Comment

Working...
                      X