No announcement yet.

Derrick James deserves more notoriety as a trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick James deserves more notoriety as a trainer

He has both Errol Spence and Jermell Charlo looking like Terminators right now.

Broner needs to go work with him. If he turned him around he'd be trainer of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      Broner needs to go work with him. If he turned him around he'd be trainer of the decade
      James is good but I don't think he can work miracles.

Comment

Spence just needs to tighten up his defence some.

Comment

no·to·ri·e·ty
          ˌnōdəˈrīədē/Submit
          noun
          the state of being famous or well known for some bad quality or deed.
          "the song has gained some notoriety in the press"
          synonyms: infamy, disrepute, ill repute, bad name, dishonor, discredit;

Comment

wait until his fighters step up in class then we can talk. neither have beaten an elite fighter.

Comment

Spence just needs to tighten up his defence some.
              Spence has improved a bit over the years but I think he'll always be there to be hit. From what I've seen in his interviews, he doesn't mind taking a shot to give one. It'll probably take him being seriously rocked to see the advantages of utilizing more head movement.

Comment

He is doing something right

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  wait until his fighters step up in class then we can talk. neither have beaten an elite fighter.
                  I swear you hyped GGG's win over brook and the other nobodies he beat

Comment

LOLOLOL I love how all the ggg haters are b1tching because he won.if only brook was this or that LOLOLOL you puzzys can cry yourselves to sleep.
                    ggg basically treated this like a sparring session.he figured brook couldn't hurt him so he said fuk it I'll go all in for the ko.ggg giving the fans what they want.

look at you sucking off GGG beating a ****ing ww yet you wanna slam Spence??

Comment

Working...
                    X