• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth in the building

Comment

• He should call out Thurman again.

Comment

• Once again the IBF belt will become the most avoided belt in the welterweight division

Comment

• Spence is good. Lamont not mad cause he knew he was done. Sucks it stopped like that but Lamont was done.

Comment

• Errol “The Truth” Spence really lives up to his name. Definitely the best welterweight on the planet right now

Comment

• Spencer rear deal! Thurman is going to run!

Comment

• Good stoppage

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Might not even go that if this continues as is, goodluck though!
                  Easy money

Did you have any money on it. You called it before 8 as well

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
                    Porter might fight him. I love thurman but that body work is trouble!! Crawford would.
                    I don't doubt that those guys would fight him, but Porter and Garcia are both after Thurman. Crawford is on the other side of the fence and after Horn. Guesing Spence is gonna have to wait a bit until getting the other top guys in the division into the ring with him

Comment

• Spence is scary, his workrate, body attack & conditioning are A+
                      Guy barely broke a sweat.
                      What I like most is he don't take rounds off or drop rounds, he constantly chisels away.

Would like to see him vs Thurman

Comment

Working...
                      X