Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Promoter: Wilder Can't Be Delusional With 50-50 Demand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joseph was ALWAYS the go to guy....no way were they interested in Wilder at this time! King Wilder is waaay too dangerous for Team Josh to even consider now! Those "bird legs" will generate more power than anything Muscle Man has ever felt in his entire professional career. It's funny how this skinny guy has blown out ALL competition without looking the part and gets no respect from the "blokes," while Muscles is only doing what he's SUPPOSED to do against leftovers......and he's worshipped like he's materialized out of a comic book(lol).

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
      Who cares, just make the fight. 55-45 or whatever. Hearn had no intention on making this fight now, so he's lying on what killed the fight.
      Negotiate in private so the real fans can debate with other real fans and not these accountants on the internet. Boxing is the only sport where the fans argue about the purses for the match. I don't care about the split or how many fans you can fill in your country. I care about the fight, in the ring.
      Who cares? The fighters and their teams care, this is their work, their business, if they make more money taking another path that’s the one they take, I dunno why fans struggle with this concept soo much, if it were my money I’d do the same. Wilder brings a much smaller % of the ‘customers’ so he gets a smaller % of the dollars, that trinket around his waist is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. It’s that simple

Comment

Wilder fans are right though, AJ is terrified, I saw him on TV the other day, jumping at shadows and popping Valium just at the thought of having to face Wilder. You’re all 100% right he’ll probably KO AJ inside 15 seconds of first round, quicker than Stiverne, cos Stiverne is probably better right now, and he’ll go on to dominate the division for another 10 years, he’s that good.
        Last edited by sportbuddha; 01-20-2018, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Lol look at Hearns playing to the British lames and their eating it up as usual. Leading up to the Takam fight everything he said was leading up to a build up for Wilder. Now that the Parker fight is done it’s oh we wanted the fight now. Hearn makes Arum look like an altar boy. No wonder British fans boo this clown. Light weight ass promoter negotiating in the press.

Comment

Throw that IBO belt in the trash can, never even heard of that belt!!!

Comment

Mr. Olympic knows he doesn’t want any of those windmills to touch that glass jaw, I see the true champ knocking this fraud Brit out in 10 seconds

Comment

The belts don't really mean anything. They just circulate that jammy around the world until one persons able to hold onto it for long or vacates. It's really a meaningless prize sometimes, when every country is biased or corrupt and buying wins. Like does Jeff Horn really deserve his belt? It was highly controversial, but in the end he kept it right? And you know if some of the countries are doing it, you have to assume they all are lol. You can always rely on that good ol' "home court advantage". Oh and its really difficult to gauge because what's considered good boxing is prob different in the many corners of the world.

I just look at who they fought and how they beat them up until now.
                Last edited by SpeedForce; 01-20-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Wilder is the wbc champion, so why can't he get fifty percent? Joshua struggled and then beat a faded former champion, the robotic klitschko, and who else has he really beaten of note. Don't say Dillon Whyte who ain't that good. Hearn not confident that AJ can beat Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    You were one of floyd’s biggest s**t sniffers

When floyd was clowning people on there cut no one said anything

Joshua is that guy now and he’s taking grief ... laughable
                    You think Joshua is on Floyd's level?

Comment

Somebody send Eddie Hearn a British Bulldog ASAP, because the fraud is scared!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X