No announcement yet.

Floyd was terrified of Margo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    floyd fans: he always talk like that. that's just floyd being floyd. he always stutter like that. he's not afraid of margocheato.
    the truth is, margarito was a tree that floyd took a pass on chopping down...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I don't think we've ever seen this thread topic before on NSB.
      But you chose to post in it.

Comment

It's funny, TS speaks of this video and how *Floyd is scared. Rather than having people speak of the video, they say why *Floyd beats the walking tree Margarito.

The TS doesn't ask for a breakdown if they fight, he simply saying *Floyd scared in THIS video.

lmao you girls are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          I think Margarito is a tough match up for Floyd, simply because Floyd wouldn't have been able to deter him. I think he would still outbox him to a decision, but for sure he would get scratched up.

You just never know how styles will play out in the ring unless you actually see it though, people always liken styles to similar opponents, but the fact is even similar fighters will have many differences.
          Tony makes him quit with his bricks, without his bricks, *Floyd wins a decision but takes a good amount of hits and breaks his brittle hands on tony's chin and then goes on vacation to use his steroids to heel his body

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
            Floyd gave his critics ammunition by not taking on Antonio Margarito. The fight would have been too tough for Floyd's liking. He probably would have won, but he had no interest in taking a fight he had a good chance of taking damage in.
            Typical *Floyd move. Whenever there's an actual "challenge", he went in the opposite direction (even though *Floyd was roiding).

I mean he even went the opposite direction against Khan (a guy who got dropped by Julio fu**ing Diaz lol).

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              When you are the best some critics demand you fight everybody at once. No matter who you fight you should have fought someone else. Why would Mayweather duck Margarito and fight Canelo who was better than Margarito even at 23 years old and 152 pounds? Loma and GGG get the same treatment. No matter who they fight they are supposedly ducking some other boxer even if that boxer is a weight class or two heavier than they are. Yes Margarito would have been a hard fight for Floyd but there is no reason to think he wouldn't have won and he would have been heavily favored to win. Maidana and Oscar were also strong fighters who threw lots of punches and he fought and beat them.
              why are you making up these fantasy options for him? it wasnt fight either marg or canelo. just read this.

Arum and Diaz say that the 'Pretty Boy' was offered in the neighborhood of $7 million to face Margarito. In what could best be described as a 'business move', the same guy who brazenly challenged the bigger Winky Wright decided to bypass Margarito, to collect nearly $4 million to spar with Sharmba Mitchell.

"Flat turned him down like you can not believe," Arum said of Mayweather when he was offered a chance at the WBO title. "Any time we raised his name, Mayweather went crazy." He's a ballsy guy but his people have told him that Margarito is the most dangerous guy for him out there."

also if you cant tell that canelo is a much easier style matchup then i dont know what to tell you. overall is canelo better? possibly but as a matchup hes much easier. the guy is almost 100 percent a counterpuncher. marg is the exact opposite so no surprise floyd woul take the canelo fight and not the marg one. it was a duck but sometimes you gotta duck to get ahead in boxing so i understand

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                Who is this Margo? Unless she's a tax collector I don't think there was any reason for Mayweather to be terrified.
                Flo from Progressive might not be terrified but *Floyd (at least in this video), *Floyd looks terrified.

Can you find another video of *Floyd acting in this manner? Can you show a video of this same body language and behavior towards someone else?

It's fine to say *Floyd isn't terrified, but at least in THIS video, you can say that he is right?

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  don't take much to see who the captain sav-a-floyd's are in this thread
                  This is a common scenario.

Some butthurt dude makes a Mayweather hate thread.

Posters (and yes, Mayweather fans) defend Mayweather.

Then more butthurt fans show up and cry that the thread isn't allowed to stand without being criticized.

You dudes are pathetic. By the way, did you ever admit your hypocrisy about criticizing Mayweather for supposedly ducking Mosley and then subsequently saying he chose to fight a washed up Mosley...all within about 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    floyd fans: he always talk like that. that's just floyd being floyd. he always stutter like that. he's not afraid of margocheato.
                    pretty much, and yet those idiots can't provide video's of him "always talk like that" "just *Floyd being *Floyd" "he always stutters like that"

you'd think if that was ordinary *Floyd it'd be easy to pull up a video and shut me up, but they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post

You can see in this vid floyd was always terrified of Margo, he soiled his pants at the mere presence of Margo, he didn't want to be anywhere near him, let alone fight him in the ring.

I never understood this. Afraid?

Did he think Margarito was going to jump on him and begin throwing punches right then and there?

Both of these dudes are more civilized than that, obviously. There was nothing to be afraid of.

By the way, he said he'd fight him if he could also get Cotto, Hatton, and De La Hoya.

Arum said no.

Floyd said peace. Then he got...Cotto, Hatton, De La Hoya, and Shane after he beat the living shlt out of Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X