No announcement yet.

Floyd was terrified of Margo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    What does that have to do with rating Floyd as a boxer?

Like I said, objective historians will look at the facts and judge him appropriately. All you guys obsessed with hating him won't be able to stop that from happening.
    You never stated "AS A BOXER". You plainly said "objective historians will look at him as..." and I responded yes they will look at him for the woman beater he is. But if you want to say mainly "boxer", then yes, historians will look at him as a boxer who was very skilled, yet very boring, never had any all time great matches, and allowed other fighters to duke it out while he sits in his vacations only to fight the winner to later act like he accomplished something.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Oh really?

Care to prove that he ducked PWill? Tell me when this fight was supposed to happen?

Because even PWill himself disagrees with you
      Hi little buddy, I know you're still looking for my attention, but I have other matters to attend to, but if you run along and play I'll put you on the list of things to do ok. Thanks little dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        Hi little buddy, I know you're still looking for my attention, but I have other matters to attend to, but if you run along and play I'll put you on the list of things to do ok. Thanks little dude.
        Why even respond to me if you are now too afraid to discuss your "facts."

You already bltched out. Just shut the **** up and keep it moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
          Petrified of Margarito and Paul Williams. Can't say I blame him.
          honest answer, why are there so many idiots in denial? lol

Comment

JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE AN IDIOT. LOG THE **** OFFFFFF!!!!

R.I.P.
            lmao and yet you continue to talk and argue with someone u think is an idiot.

you're just showing yourself to b a lonely, pathetic pos. you secretly like d and west (and now me), since you continuously ride our **** rather than leaving it alone.

what idiot calls another idiot an idiot but decides to go 20+ pages with that idiot, this travesty idiot, that's who, go do what you want to do little boy, as long as you're not cutting your wrists or causing harm to others, go ahead and continue to talk to people whom you consider idiots rather than just let them be and avoid them lmao, what an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
              Mayweather ducked every major threat either in their prime or altogether. That butt-boy you're replying has more excuses than a crackhead on rent-day.
              lol nice response.

Comment

Why even respond to me if you are now too afraid to discuss your "facts."

You already bltched out. Just shut the **** up and keep it moving.
                lmao you never get off this site do you? I've been logged off for hours and last time i was on you were on, now i log back in, and you're STILL here. lmao it's ok little boy feel free to continue to talk to people you think are idiots. lmao

but if it was between ******* off or talking to idiots, i'd pick ******* off, maybe you should too

Comment

you're just showing yourself to b a lonely, pathetic pos. you secretly like d and west (and now me), since you continuously ride our **** rather than leaving it alone.

what idiot calls another idiot an idiot but decides to go 20+ pages with that idiot, this travesty idiot, that's who, go do what you want to do little boy, as long as you're not cutting your wrists or causing harm to others, go ahead and continue to talk to people whom you consider idiots rather than just let them be and avoid them lmao, what an idiot.
                  Travestyny is a great poster, i always see him embarrassing all you lying bitches and making you cry.

Can't argue his facts.

Comment

Did you really just write all that to beg me to leave you alone?

You're pathetic.

Comment

Did you really just write all that to beg me to leave you alone?

You're pathetic.
                      no little buddy i don't mind you riding my ****. it makes me feel good that i'm helping one pathetic piece of shi& and giving him the opportunity to feel some self worth (even if it is only talking to strangers behind a computer and arguing with them). so please continue riding my ****, feel free, i give you permission.

Comment

Working...
                      X