No announcement yet.

Floyd was terrified of Margo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <<< Dude has been afraid to quote me for about a year now

That's what happens when you pull a bltch's skirt up.

Comment

• just as i thought. NOTHING!! hahah.. now he's resorting to shiiet that aint have nothing to do with the topic at hand. L

really im done now for tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        just as i thought. NOTHING!! hahah.. now he's resorting to shiiet that aint have nothing to do with the topic at hand. L

really im done now for tonight.
        Still scared?

BOOO!!! LMAOOOOOOO.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          The Khan fight would have made Floyd more money, just like the Margarito fight over Baldomir.

But like Floyd said himself, His health is more important than all the money.

He even told his fans, that he not looking to fight the best, just making smart moves so he can get more money.
          Exactly. But even though he admitted all this his butt-boys will continue making excuses for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            So he avoid his own poll and then avoided his mandatory.

And even chose to fight PED user Berto rather than Khan

And Why did he duck Margarito, or Cotto, Forrest.

Mayweather seems to duck a hell of a lot of fighters.

I guess it's all the other fighter fault right?
            Mayweather ducked every major threat either in their prime or altogether. That butt-boy you're replying has more excuses than a crackhead on rent-day.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              You mean like this?

He fought Jeff Horn who won 7%!!!!
              Floyd ducked Khan for a guy both he and Khan had already beaten. Khan WON floyd's poll from loyd's own site.

Manny tried to make the Khan fight but it fell through due to funding. Floyd didn't even try. Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
                Floyd ducked Khan for a guy both he and Khan had already beaten. Khan WON floyd's poll from loyd's own site.

Manny tried to make the Khan fight but it fell through due to funding. Floyd didn't even try. Pathetic.
                False.

Scroll back through the thread. The information is not far away

Comment

False.

Scroll back through the thread. The information is not far away
                  False. There's no information to disprove he ducked Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
                    False. There's no information to disprove he ducked Khan.
                    Be my guest. Try to hang your hat on Mayweather ducking Khan

I get it dude. He made a poll. And we all know that fights are made based on polls.

You'd like to hold him to that poll. Great. Good for you.

Now here's your reality check....

Maidana beat Khan on 4 polls.

Maidana 78% - Khan 22%: Fight news

Maidana 57% – Khan 43%: Ring TV

Maidana 82% – Khan 18%: ESPN Deportes

Maidana 62% – Khan 38%: ESPN

Not only beat him. Big margins on 3 of the 4.

But you're right, he won the Mayweather site poll which was based on twitter users.

At the Mayweather Promotions website, Khan beat Maidana 57% to 43%.

Again, this is based on twitter users. Here's a reminder:

khan 2.3 million twitter followers
                    Maidana 80k twitter followers

That not being a very big margin, looking at the discrepancy in followers let's me know that had Mayweather chosen Khan over Maidana, butthurt f@gs like you would be saying he ducked Maidana and ranting about Khan not deserving the fight because after his Loss to Garcia his only wins were Carlos Molina and Julio Diaz.

Yea, keep trying to hang that hat on he ducked Khan. The real source of your buffoonery is that Pac couldn't duck a jab, straight right, and check hook.

Comment

Be my guest. Try to hang your hat on Mayweather ducking Khan

I get it dude. He made a poll. And we all know that fights are made based on polls.

You'd like to hold him to that poll. Great. Good for you.

Now here's your reality check....

Maidana beat Khan on 4 polls.

Maidana 78% - Khan 22%: Fight news

Maidana 57% – Khan 43%: Ring TV

Maidana 82% – Khan 18%: ESPN Deportes

Maidana 62% – Khan 38%: ESPN

Not only beat him. Big margins on 3 of the 4.

But you're right, he won the Mayweather site poll which was based on twitter users.

At the Mayweather Promotions website, Khan beat Maidana 57% to 43%.

Again, this is based on twitter users. Here's a reminder:

khan 2.3 million twitter followers
                      Maidana 80k twitter followers

That not being a very big margin, looking at the discrepancy in followers let's me know that had Mayweather chosen Khan over Maidana, butthurt f@gs like you would be saying he ducked Maidana and ranting about Khan not deserving the fight because after his Loss to Garcia his only wins were Carlos Molina and Julio Diaz.

Yea, keep trying to hang that hat on he ducked Khan. The real source of your buffoonery is that Pac couldn't duck a jab, straight right, and check hook.[/CENTER]
                      Floyd made his own poll and Khan won, but he chose to fight a guy that Khan had already beaten. Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X