Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Spence is Hardest Puncher I've Seen - Breaks Faces, Ribs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer: Spence is Hardest Puncher I've Seen - Breaks Faces, Ribs!

Derrick James, trainer for undefeated welterweight world champion Errol Spence Jr. (22-0, 19 KOs), says his boxer is the hardest puncher that he's ever seen in the gym. This coming Saturday night, at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Spence will defend his world title against former world champion Lamont Peterson (35-3-1, 17 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man down! Man down!

Comment

Thurman’s ribs will be added to the list soon

Comment

Its not just his power, it is how he sets up his shots and his timing, but they really need to focus on his defense as it is leaky

Comment

I read an article where Spence says he can fight Canelo at 160 right now!!

Comment

He has more of a thudding power. He's not a 1 punch KO artist.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              I read an article where Spence says he can fight Canelo at 160 right now!!
              Be real now. Spence gets KTFO against any of the 160 pounders.

Comment

Too much hype around Spence... he has yet to face any real punchers in the division. And from what I saw in the ams when he lost to Brian castaņo... he will fold against volume punching with power... he’ll get tentative... the guy is good... but he’s not proven

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Be real now. Spence gets KTFO against any of the 160 pounders.
                  http://http://www.fighthype.com/news/article31867.html

THIS IS IT^^
                  It's what Spence said in an interview I'm not saying it.
                  Last edited by AdonisCreed; 01-19-2018, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Spence breaking faces and bones..... sounds like Rigo before the Lomachenko fight..

Comment

Working...
                    X