Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Spence is Hardest Puncher I've Seen - Breaks Faces, Ribs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
    I read an article where Spence says he can fight Canelo at 160 right now!!
    He spars charlo who is levels above canelo so why not

Comment

Originally posted by UliTheDestroyer View Post
      Too much hype around Spence... he has yet to face any real punchers in the division. And from what I saw in the ams when he lost to Brian castaño... he will fold against volume punching with power... he’ll get tentative... the guy is good... but he’s not proven
      Lol...then who IS proven in the ww division....and why are these "top" fighters turning down fights with him?

If you've got to go find a fight to try to discredit a guy, then you should probably stick to amateur boxing. Who the hell is an undefeated amateur?

ETA: So you're on record saying he loses to Shawn Porter, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        http://www.fighthype.com/news/article31867.html

He would need one or two tune ups first though, I don't want to see him get the Khan treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          http://www.fighthype.com/news/article31867.html

He would need one or two tune ups first though, I don't want to see him get the Khan treatment.
          Canelo cant touch him easy work

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
            Lol...then who IS proven in the ww division....and why are these "top" fighters turning down fights with him?

If you've got to go find a fight to try to discredit a guy, then you should probably stick to amateur boxing. Who the hell is an undefeated amateur?

ETA: So you're on record saying he loses to Shawn Porter, correct?
            Spence is a bully. He hasn’t been bullied. When he does he will fold. If Peterson had respectable power I’d actually tab him to win. We all know he’s not a defensive genius. His offense is his defense... you neutralize his offense and he’ll freeze up... again I’m not saying he’s bad. He’s good. But there’s talks about him being an all time great and **** and that’s obsurd... too early to tell any of that.

Comment

and derrick james has been hit by them all

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Levels above Canelo?? 😄😆
                You must be smoking that Triple D again...
                DOPE, DICK, AND DYNAMITE!
                What has Charlo done to put him levels above Canelo??

Comment

Originally posted by UliTheDestroyer View Post
                  Spence is a bully. He hasn’t been bullied. When he does he will fold. If Peterson had respectable power I’d actually tab him to win. We all know he’s not a defensive genius. His offense is his defense... you neutralize his offense and he’ll freeze up... again I’m not saying he’s bad. He’s good. But there’s talks about him being an all time great and **** and that’s obsurd... too early to tell any of that.
                  Spence is Jermell Charlo's sparring partner, so I don't think the size of an opponent is an issue for him.

We saw Brook try to impose his size and strength on Spence, but Spence didn't get discouraged at all and just stuck to the game plan.

Heard he said he is willing to fight Canelo. I think Canelo has even less stamina than Brook. The best thing Canelo can do for himself is to try and get Spence out of there by the sixth round.

He'll the more skillful boxer, so I expect him to dominate the early rounds. But Spence has inhuman power and he never stops throwing punches, he is always in position to attack and retaliate when he is being attacked.

If you have stamina issues like Canelo and you wana fight someone like Spence, be sure to get him out of there nice and early, coz you won't survive the next 6 rounds. He's kill your body, he'll break your face with his stiff jab, and he'll make you overwork yourself and burn yourself out.

It would be a great fight tho whoever wins.
                  Last edited by Sledgeweather17; 01-19-2018, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Levels above Canelo?? 😄😆
                    You must be smoking that Triple D again...
                    DOPE, DICK, AND DYNAMITE!
                    What has Charlo done to put him levels above Canelo??
                    He hasn’t accomplished as much yet but he is clearly the better boxer it’s not hard to tell..

Comment

Lets just be honest for one second

Spence is good and he certainly has talent but he's no superman. Spence is a big, long lean kid that is young enough to shrink down to fight at 147. He's a giant for a WW and he struggles to make 147. When Spence moves to 154 or 160 and fights guys his own size that can crack like Andrade and Jacobs then we'll know how good he really is.
                      Last edited by factsarenice; 01-19-2018, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X