Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Sweet Pea never lost a point for bending below the waist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Do you even know what bigotry means? I think YOU'RE the useless ******.

I'm a former fighter. I know the rules better than most people here.

How many fights do you have again?

Give me some time and I'll talk about more of them. Sweet Pea is the obvious choice. I'm trying to make a point.

There is no karate chop elbow lmao. I think I do have the one where Rigo stops short of a punch and his elbow is up. Is that the karate chop...stopped punch lol?

lol look at rigos dirty ass, he tried all types of slick **** in this fight but failed. he also initiated in excessive holding and clinching

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      He was going to throw a punch but stopped because the ref interjected. You're fùcking ****** of you think he was going to throw an elbow.

Look at your time stamp and compare them to mine below, that was in retaliation of these.

via *****

via *****

via *****

GET OWNED FOOL!!!
      Last edited by McNulty; 01-20-2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

It's a simple fact that if, you're fighting in the US and you're a US boxer with a rep, anything short of pulling a knife in the ring, is allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
          It's a simple fact that if, you're fighting in the US and you're a US boxer with a rep, anything short of pulling a knife in the ring, is allowed.
          Floyd could have dual wielded AK 47s at the MGM and his opponant would have been cautioned for ducking below the waist...

Comment

He was going to throw a punch but stopped because the ref interjected. You're fùcking ****** of you think he was going to throw an elbow.

Look at your time stamp and compare them to mine below, that was in retaliation of these.

via *****

via *****

via *****

GET OWNED FOOL!!!
            Bro who cares. They both fought dirty, but according to you. " its ok because it was in retaliation". Rigo dindu nuffin.

From the first round all rigo was doing is trying to hold like a *****, then loma started roughhousing back.

Comment

ANDRE WARD does this a lot too

Comment

Bro who cares. They both fought dirty, but according to you. " its ok because it was in retaliation". Rigo dindu nuffin.

From the first round all rigo was doing is trying to hold like a *****, then loma started roughhousing back.
                Get pwned, who cares lmao!

Lomo initiated a lot of clinches. Rewatch the fight.

You guys been saying the same thing, Oo he got too low so I can bash the back of his brains in. Hey look, dude bent over so I can stab him now.

The major difference here is one guy is doing passive evasive maneuvers and the other guy is blatantly trying to foul in the worst ways possible to override it. Why can't you mongrels understand you can't brain someone for being evasive?

Dat footwork doe :slurp:

Comment

Get pwned, who cares lmao!

Lomo initiated a lot of clinches. Rewatch the fight.

You guys been saying the same thing, Oo he got too low so I can bash the back of his brains in. Hey look, dude bent over so I can stab him now.

The major difference here is one guy is doing passive evasive maneuvers and the other guy is blatantly trying to foul in the worst ways possible to override it. Why can't you mongrels understand you can't brain someone for being evasive?

Dat footwork doe :slurp:
                  Loma was boxing. Any time he got in the inside rigo literally just tied him up, it was ruining the fight. Loma was actually trying to work on the inside like he normally does rigo was spoiling the fight. When it became clear that rigo was going to keep spamming clinches loma just started roughhousing him and manhandling him in the clinch.

Its a part of boxing, stuff like that will happen. Rigo got sonned in every category just let it go man he was too small and wasnt good enough.

Comment

Working...
                  X