Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The System That Broke Guillermo Rigondeaux El Chacal (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    I agree he was ducked a lot. That is a situation many fighters have been in. My problem is he got in the ring with guys who were scared of him and did nothing. Him being a top flight fighter, owed it to the fans to put such fighters out of their misery.

Crawford does it, Spence does it, Loma does it. When they run into a guy unwilling to commit, they take the fight to them, as they should. When you end up with a fight with neither fighter willing to take a forward step, the fight will be a stinker. Rigo got a lot of bad press. He should have been the guy in the ring saying well this opponent is giving me nothing, time for me to take.
    Guess you never seen Ali,Sweet pea,Willie Pep,Floyd or any other defensive boxer.Like I said before its up to the guy LOSING to take more chances and either knock him out or get knocked out.If your winning why chance anything.As long as its not negative fightin.

Comment

already seen this video. rate it 0/5. whole bunch of victim mentality going on. it wasn't no damn system that "broke" rigo. it was his trash promotional team (caribe), his inactivity and boring ass performances. rigo was constantly given opportunities to shine against overmatched bums and still played it safe. the mofo got booed damn near every fight and couldn't care less. trust me even if you're knocking out bums the fans will love you. rigo had all the talent to be exciting but was too cautious. he turned fans off.

and lets remember the ONLY reason the rigo-loma fight took place was because rigo BEGGED for it. loma didn't even engage him in petty twitter memes. rigo was talkin so much sht.. then he goes and shows the whole world his vagina on espn. that was the weakest quit job in the history of boxing! aint no redemption. nobody will miss him. matter of fact mofos already forgot about him. he doesn't even tweet no more lol.. let him fade out.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Maybe it's you that's the bítch?

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Oh boo hoo, rigo was also clinching and trying to be dirty as ****. Why dont you post when he tried to karate chop elbow .

Comment

I know right?

Pretty disgusting to see a fighter in these times resort to such dangerous fouls.

That is the same kind of shít that made McClellan the vegetable he is today.

That footwork doe! Smh....
          Well, Rigondeaux isn't supposed to duck that low, the ref should warn Rigo in the first place to get up and watch his head.

You can't hold your opponent and hit him at the same time, or duck so low that your head is below your opponent's belt line.

Learn the rules before crying like a B even if you're not interesting by justice here but just to downplay Loma's perf.

Comment

No referee in history or fighter has even given a shít about bending below the waist until crybaby Lomo made it a thing. Lomo fought dirty as fùck. One of the ^ clips has 4 shots to the back of the head. No warning, no point, nothing. If you cant see it, get into something less intense like Badminton.

Lomo sucks, lost to Salido. Scared of moving up two classes to fight the real guys. Been abusing weights with over-shrinking. It's ok for Rigo to move up 2 classses, but not for him. Lomo is a bítch.

Shut the fùck up. You're already pissing me off. Keep engaging me and you'll end up on ignore. You're ******ed.
            You're just an useless ******.

Lomachenko moved up after his 5th pro figh and is already a 2 division champ which isn't Rigo.

He fought Salido and lost yeah his second pro fight but HE is a scared fighter??

LOL

Your comment is full of biggotry and non sense.

Rigo never moved up and stayed in his tiny 122 all of his pro career, then moved up to take a paycheck and quit.

He wasn't that smaller, Loma was a 126 lbers 3 years ago. 8 lbs fck those excuses.

Rigo ashamed boxing and should sht the fck up.

At least Gamboa fought his hearth out when he faced the bigger Crawford.

Comment

yeah, thats definitely a salt video for his loss to lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Rigo didn't quit!

Saying "No mas" in your corner ain't quitting!

Quitting is when you go down from a low blow and the ref waves the fight off without a count and calls it a TKO .. ain't that right McNumpty?
                Quitting is when you fake multiple low blows, even failing miserably at making it look convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  yeah, thats definitely a salt video for his loss to lomachenko
                  Yeah....you obviously haven't watched the video.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Black boy got owned by a white boy with superior skills

Get overr it

Comment

Working...
                      X