Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The System That Broke Guillermo Rigondeaux El Chacal (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    I know right?

Pretty disgusting to see a fighter in these times resort to such dangerous fouls.

That is the same kind of shít that made McClellan the vegetable he is today.

That footwork doe! Smh....
    rigo was ducking below the waist.. that's a foul right there in itself.

Comment

I blame his management. They could've done plenty of things to make him a bigger star (obviously he wouldn't be huge but bigger than he was) and he wouldn't have to take as much risks with good management

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Embarassing performance, and to even think i was rooting for Rigo in this fight smh... if he got KO'd he'd have got props from me for taking the challenge.

But quitting like that after embarassily ducking below the waist and holding on for dear life every round because you cant land ****... c'mon now that is just unacceptable. And then even making excuses after, damn.
        No referee in history or fighter has even given a shít about bending below the waist until crybaby Lomo made it a thing. Lomo fought dirty as fùck. One of the ^ clips has 4 shots to the back of the head. No warning, no point, nothing. If you cant see it, get into something less intense like Badminton.

Lomo sucks, lost to Salido. Scared of moving up two classes to fight the real guys. Been abusing weights with over-shrinking. It's ok for Rigo to move up 2 classses, but not for him. Lomo is a bítch.

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        bruh.. he did quit.
        Shut the fùck up. You're already pissing me off. Keep engaging me and you'll end up on ignore. You're ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          rigo was ducking below the waist.. that's a foul right there in itself.
          No it's not you fùcking mongoloid ******. It's not a foul. Learn the sport, no ref or official in Boxing history has warned or taken a point. Now you're ignored.

Comment

Racism killed rigos career that and an unappreciation of pure boxing talent seen as 'boring' if rigo was american he would have been wildly popular and succesful hence the racism

Comment

No it's not you fùcking mongoloid ******. It's not a foul. Learn the sport, no ref or official in Boxing history has warned or taken a point. Now you're ignored.
              go ahead brah.. that's a biiatches trait doe!

Comment

No referee in history or fighter has even given a shít about bending below the waist until crybaby Lomo made it a thing. Lomo fought dirty as fùck. One of the ^ clips has 4 shots to the back of the head. No warning, no point, nothing. If you cant see it, get into something less intense like Badminton.

Lomo sucks, lost to Salido. Scared of moving up two classes to fight the real guys. Been abusing weights with over-shrinking. It's ok for Rigo to move up 2 classses, but not for him. Lomo is a bítch.

Shut the fùck up. You're already pissing me off. Keep engaging me and you'll end up on ignore. You're ******ed.
                Guys now this is what a real hater looks like... damn lol this is just unhealthy... stop it, get some help.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                  Racism killed rigos career that and an unappreciation of pure boxing talent seen as 'boring' if rigo was american he would have been wildly popular and succesful hence the racism
                  That and ball-less fighters like frampton, st+, quigg and mares. He didn't need to move two weight classes and fight a jww like lomachenko. He was already max out at 122. his career was heading the right way until he dismantled nonito. arum was piss. And of course the leeches around him, that is his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                    That and ball-less fighters like frampton, st+, quigg and mares. He didn't need to move two weight classes and fight a jww like lomachenko. He was already max out at 122. his career was heading the right way until he dismantled nonito. arum was piss. And of course the leeches around him, that is his fault.
                    Yeah they didn't help gutless bastards. And arum is a worm couldn't deal with seeing nonito sonned like that

Comment

His boring ass killed his career. He has the skills but he does not have the right mentality for the pro.
                      Winning in any kind of fashion works in the amateurs but not the pros. Excitement is needed in the pros. He did not realize that.

It is really sad he was not able to maximize that talent of his. In some of his fights, you know the opponent is overmatched and yet Rigo is just there waiting to counter.

Comment

Working...
                      X