Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko and his dad recognize who is the best pfp fighter today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Walters and Rigo?

And the point being again, is your thread is named "lomachenko and his dad recognize who is the best pfp fighter today!"

When if fact it is a video from 8 months ago, with his manager not dad, and Loma talks about how beating Rigo will move him up.

You can think Crawford is p4p king today, just don't tell mis-truths about what Loma thinks today about the p4p crown.
    I didn't know that Walters was ranked in the top 10 pfp. We will have to check the history on that.

And I'm not telling you anything but what Loma said himself and what I think. But he lost and he has no claim to being called pfp the best.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Jones JR of today has no chance against the top fighters even the "untested" ones. He's shot beyond hope. In his prime he'd dominate anyone at 175 now everyone knows that. He'd dominate any LHW since Spinks. I don't think anyone thinks anything to the contrary and I certainly haven't seen that.

Do you think "today's fan" would claim and still insist (after proven wrong) that Salido got deducted a point against Lomachenko in a fight which he got precisely 0 points deducted? Or claim that a fighter who fails to make weight for a fight can still fight for the title?

Some of them take mythical pound for pound claims too personally and start garbage (and outdated) threads due to insecurity. I think you have more in common with them than you think.
      I mentioned prime Jones you ****en dickhead. Read it again. ****en loser. And don't bring your butthurt garbage here and **** up this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        I mentioned prime Jones you ****en dickhead. Read it again. ****en loser. And don't bring your butthurt garbage here and **** up this thread.
        Incorrect.

Originally Posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        There is also a guy here who says that the LHW's of today who are untested would beat Jones Jr. Kov too, Stevenson. He gives Jones Jr who has been tested no chance to beat these guys.

At no point in that statement did you use or as you claim mention the term prime. Proof read it again.

Don't bring your fake facts in here i.e - Salido lost a point, title can be kept despite not making weight, Egis Klimas being the same person as Anatloy Lomachenko despite being drastically different looking people.

P.S - Take the bet sissy or are you afraid of losing and failing again?

Comment

I know Larry. But sometimes you just have to remind others that have forgotten and ridiculously put Loma ahead of Bud.
          Bud sucks he is a nobody can’t even sell
          Out in Nebraska

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Out in Nebraska
            You mean with the exception of the times he sold out Nebraska?

He also drew well in MSG theater, reasonably well in the big room and had a solid turnout for Postol in Vegas (I was there good crowd surprised that many traveled) and he's bigger now and getting more recognition. He's not the dud draw folks want to believe.

Comment

I didn't know that Walters was ranked in the top 10 pfp. We will have to check the history on that.

And I'm not telling you anything but what Loma said himself and what I think. But he lost and he has no claim to being called pfp the best.
              You said today, you said his dad.

Two falsehoods.

P4P is a subjective honor, many have Loma at the top because of his talent

Comment

You mean with the exception of the times he sold out Nebraska?

He also drew well in MSG theater, reasonably well in the big room and had a solid turnout for Postol in Vegas (I was there good crowd surprised that many traveled) and he's bigger now and getting more recognition. He's not the dud draw folks want to believe.
                Dude I’m trying to troll let me be.

Side not I’m a huge bud fan dude is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  You said today, you said his dad.

Two falsehoods.

P4P is a subjective honor, many have Loma at the top because of his talent
                  Those aren't falsehoods, they're simple mistakes Mr Petty. And second it is my opinion that Bud is the best pfp. Is it a falsehood that Loma lost and disntnrematch Salido?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Out in Nebraska
                    Loma sucks and he lost to ****en Salido. And he has never sold out any arena.

Comment

Incorrect.

Originally Posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      There is also a guy here who says that the LHW's of today who are untested would beat Jones Jr. Kov too, Stevenson. He gives Jones Jr who has been tested no chance to beat these guys.

At no point in that statement did you use or as you claim mention the term prime. Proof read it again.

Don't bring your fake facts in here i.e - Salido lost a point, title can be kept despite not making weight, Egis Klimas being the same person as Anatloy Lomachenko despite being drastically different looking people.

P.S - Take the bet sissy or are you afraid of losing and failing again?
                      Nobody is talking about a 48 year old Jones fighting these young guys clown. Second is the word "prime" written in my post loser? I see you didn't quote that part of the post you ****en loser. Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X