Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko and his dad recognize who is the best pfp fighter today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
    He has always said Crawford was the best
    I remember telling you Crawford was the future and would beat Broner's ass.

You thought Broner would win.

Glad you came to your senses

Comment

Originally posted by d4thincarnation View Post
      i remember telling you crawford was the future and would beat broner's ass.

You thought broner would win.

Glad you came to your senses
      i honestly don't recall saying that at all

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
        i honestly don't recall saying that at all
        It was a long time ago.

Some thread about Broner and Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          Lol ok.. so you can't make an argument for Lomachenko which is completely subjective and yet you act like these are somehow facts that can't be refuted. I wasn't saying people shouldn't have subjective arguments, just don't act like it's somehow objective
          Act? Denzel acts I don't. Loma lost and didn't gain revenge. Bud is undefeated and has unified and become lineal champion in two divisions. But Loma is number 1. Foh
          Last edited by Raggamuffin; 01-18-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            That was before the Rigo fight

Crawford is in a division now where for the first time he will not have a massive size advantage over his opponent.

Lomachenko overtook him with his win over Rigo.

Crawford could reclaim that title back with a win over Thurman or Spence.

Then Loma will need to beat Garcia
            Bud is already pfp best. He hasn't lost. Loma beating Garcia would help him tremendously in rising up the pfp ranks. But Loma is not pfp the best lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              Bud is already pfp best. He hasn't lost. Loma beating Garcia would help him tremendously in rising up the pfp ranks. But Loma is not pfp the best lmao.
              Point being, Loma said this before the Rigo fight and said fights like Rigo will take him up.

Crawford has yet to fight an elite fighter, another p4p guy.

Loma has already beat two guys on the p4p list and took their 0s

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Point being, Loma said this before the Rigo fight and said fights like Rigo will take him up.

Crawford has yet to fight an elite fighter, another p4p guy.

Loma has already beat two guys on the p4p list and took their 0s
                Loma lost to a guy who wasn't even ranked pfp and beat a pfp guy who was 2 divisions smaller than him who had only beat

I don't know the other pfp guy that you say that he beat. Bud is lineal champion in two divisions. Loma isn't even a lineal champion in either division that he fought in.

Comment

There is also a guy here who says that the LHW's of today who are untested would beat Jones Jr. Kov too, Stevenson. He gives Jones Jr who has been tested no chance to beat these guys.

Jones Jr went to heavy came back to LHW and beat Tarver and was never the same. They forgot about prime Jones Jr and just say it because of how Jones career ended pretty much after Tarver 1. From age 20-35 Jones Jr had been down once, and they say that his comp was weak and his chin wasn't tested. 15 years and Jones finally got caught by Tarver, but before that he had no chin or it wasn't tested. That's todays fan.
                  Well said.

Comment

There is also a guy here who says that the LHW's of today who are untested would beat Jones Jr. Kov too, Stevenson. He gives Jones Jr who has been tested no chance to beat these guys.

Jones Jr went to heavy came back to LHW and beat Tarver and was never the same. They forgot about prime Jones Jr and just say it because of how Jones career ended pretty much after Tarver 1. From age 20-35 Jones Jr had been down once, and they say that his comp was weak and his chin wasn't tested. 15 years and Jones finally got caught by Tarver, but before that he had no chin or it wasn't tested. That's todays fan.
                    Jones JR of today has no chance against the top fighters even the "untested" ones. He's shot beyond hope. In his prime he'd dominate anyone at 175 now everyone knows that. He'd dominate any LHW since Spinks. I don't think anyone thinks anything to the contrary and I certainly haven't seen that.

Do you think "today's fan" would claim and still insist (after proven wrong) that Salido got deducted a point against Lomachenko in a fight which he got precisely 0 points deducted? Or claim that a fighter who fails to make weight for a fight can still fight for the title?

Some of them take mythical pound for pound claims too personally and start garbage (and outdated) threads due to insecurity. I think you have more in common with them than you think.

Comment

Loma lost to a guy who wasn't even ranked pfp and beat a pfp guy who was 2 divisions smaller than him who had only beat

I don't know the other pfp guy that you say that he beat. Bud is lineal champion in two divisions. Loma isn't even a lineal champion in either division that he fought in.
                      Walters and Rigo?

And the point being again, is your thread is named "lomachenko and his dad recognize who is the best pfp fighter today!"

When if fact it is a video from 8 months ago, with his manager not dad, and Loma talks about how beating Rigo will move him up.

You can think Crawford is p4p king today, just don't tell mis-truths about what Loma thinks today about the p4p crown.

Comment

Working...
                      X