Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says He is Targeting a Lomachenko Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully PEDMAN aka PEDQUIAO aka #48 loses to either Crawford or Loma.

I prefer the American to do it though

Comment

• Smart move from a legend... Pacquiao should stay away from Crawford!

Comment

• Like Pac-man wanted Connor, another match with Mayweather, so on so forth....

This guy is a legend who is managing to find ways to fight long past when he should. It is chasing the wind with these kinds of things that will belittle his legacy and make it easy for fight fans to forget how special he was. There is NO WAY this fight will happen. Remember all the Lomachenko should fight Crawford buzz, and Lomachenko laughed it off, saying he would be wiped out because Crawford was just too much bigger? There is zero chance Lomachenko agrees to come up enough in weight to make this happen, and zero chance Manny can move far enough down.

If Manny wants some more paydays, he can get more realistic fights to lose in. This is just silly.

Comment

• Pac would be know where near sharp enough to fight lomachenko, he'd get pinged and slipped all night long

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshik View Post
            Looking for any reason to bash on Loma? Like it's his decision. It's funny how personal people get when they hate a fighter....kinda sounds like a ********...you know...no intelligence just insults.
            yo this man can pick his fights and if he cant guess wat..i didnt tell im to sign with arum and a weak stable..boxing is a business..they will be held responsible for that end to..

but i dont think the business is an issue with him...he knoes he cant be beat over 12 rounds...i still think pac might whoop him tho..idk..pac is shot but still fun

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Interesting post. This is a strong comment. I wonder how the diehard Loma fans will take this?
              i've learned to stop caring how they take it...it gets me every now and then..hell sometimes a lot, but they dont like facts one single bit

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Lomachenko at this point is faster than oldman Pacquiao, Pacquiao has slowed so much over the years that by the eye test Lomachenko is faster.
                I agree. But Manny is still pretty damn fast when he wants to be. There's no reason that even this version of Manny shouldn't win against Loma unless there's foul play (which there will be).

Also consider this. Loma isn't as fast as Floyd and he certainly doesn't have the power of Floyd... And Manny was able to land at least a few good blows on Floyd... those same blows will shook Loma...

Most importantly, Loma isn't going to have some big reach advantage that he can use to keep Manny at bay like Floyd...

One thing I DO like about this fight (if we take aside the part where it will be all theater).... Is that both guys do not incorporate fouling or cheap tactics into their styles. So we will get some pretty clean and exicting exchanges if they do happen.

Manny will also (or SHOULD also) be the first guy to seriously test Loma's chin...

IF Loma soundly defeats Manny, takes his power in stride, I think that might actually lessen the appeal of a Garcia fight...Because Garcia will seem like much less of a risk at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
                  Pac would be know where near sharp enough to fight lomachenko, he'd get pinged and slipped all night long
                  Except Loma doesn't have enough power and Manny will just walk through his punches.

Comment

• fight should be at 140 or its a joke. manny is A side he should enforce it.

loma will be favorite but his chin will be tested. but no way is this an undercard fight. this will get put on PPV (most likely flop).

can loma hurt pacquiao? doubtful. but manny can unquestionably hurt loma. rigo quit because his ego was hurt not due to punishment. I cant imagine pacquiao quitting.

footwork: loma
                    defense: loma
                    power: pac
                    experience: pac
                    inside boxing: loma
                    counterpunching: slight edge to loma
                    punch resistance: pac

60-40 in lomas favor.

manny in a win-win scenario. if he loses he gets props if he wins hes back in pound for pound debates. if loma win its no big deal he'll be favored to. if he loses then he got beat by an old washed up legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Here's a sample of my on going non boxing scene battle.. You win homie. I'm too busy to show up

Interview with ********* that was from D____ and forwarded to me by you

THE INTERVIEWER ASKED HIM: "How come so many more ************ have been killed in this conflict than Israelis?" (A nasty question if there ever was one!)
                      *********: "Are you sure that you want to start asking in that direction?"
                      INTERVIEWER: (Falling into the trap) Why not?
                      *********: "Because in World War II more Germans were killed than British and Americans combined, but there is no doubt in anyone's mind that the war was caused by Germany's aggression. And in response to the German blitz on London, the British wiped out the entire city of Dresden, burning to death more German civilians than the number of people killed in Hiroshima. Moreover, I could remind you that in 1944, when the R.A.F. tried to bomb the Gestapo Headquarters in Copenhagen, some of the bombs missed their target and fell on a Danish children's hospital, killing 83 little children. Perhaps you have another question?"

Apparently, Benjamin ********* gave an interview and was asked about Israel's occupation of Arab lands. His response was, "It's our land". The reporter (CNN or the like) was stunned - read below "It's our land..." It's important information since we don't get fair and accurate reporting from the media and facts tend to get lost in the jumble of daily events.

"Crash Course on the Arab Israeli Conflict."

Here are overlooked facts in the current & past Middle East situation. These were compiled by a Christian university professor: BRIEF FACTS ON THE ISRAELI CONFLICT TODAY...(It takes just 1.5 minutes to read!)
                      1. Nationhood and Jerusalem. Israel became a nation in 1312 BCE, Two thousand years before the rise of Islam.
                      2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a *********** people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.
                      Thanks for admitting im right my fellow brew

Comment

Working...
                      X