Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Knew if He Stopped - Golovkin Would KO Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Of course he decides all of that he is A side! Everything except weight, because diva ggg, mr 154-168 is 35 and cant fight out of 160. Canelo made the fight happen, he could of stood his ground on a catch weight or no fight as the a side but he didn’t, he made it at 160! Give props
    He fought a middleweight fight at middleweight for the middleweight belts at middleweight.

Comment

You can tell a boxing fan from a dip **** when you read these comments. Why anyone hates GGG is beyond me. If anyone it's Canelo that has acted like a girl in every single fight for the last 10 years, GGG always shows the respect and gets the job done. He adapts and takes care of business. He EASILY out boxed the boxer and won that fight. The only people who can't see that are the ones that are a fan of Canelo, not boxing as a whole.

Comment

Lil G holding up negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Of course he decides all of that he is A side! Everything except weight, because diva ggg, mr 154-168 is 35 and cant fight out of 160. Canelo made the fight happen, he could of stood his ground on a catch weight or no fight as the a side but he didn’t, he made it at 160! Give props
          Good God man, do you have rabies?? Canelo is a MW. He is also the catchweight queen. He has compromised every one of his fights for the last 5 year in some fashion. He is a MW that fought catchweight. Even for the Cotto fight for the MW title he fought at a CW.

Read this from SB Nation: Miguel Cotto and Canelo Alvarez are set for action tomorrow night at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, with both fighters making weight for their middleweight championship showdown, which will air on HBO pay-per-view.

Cotto (40-4, 33 KO) weighed in at 153½, with Alvarez (45-1-1, 32 KO) at 155, right on the limit for the fight's catchweight. The normal middleweight limit is 160 pounds, but Cotto, the defending lineal champion of the division, is small for the division, and has used his drawing power and champion status to push for catchweights in his recent fights. Since Canelo is also really a junior middleweight (154 pound limit), it was easy to get this fight with as low a limit as possible to still be looked at as a title fight.

Then read this: http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/6...er-rehydration

Now tell me who's the "mr 154-168 is 35 and cant fight out of 160"

Marvin Hagler NEVER fought above or below 160. Think he's a puss? Learn about the sport of boxing before you comment you sound silly.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            In other words, if Canelo had stopped moving Golovkin would have hit him.

Sound familiar?
            You fan boys really aren't fans of boxing. GGG outboxed Canelo 8-4. OUTBOXED him. If it wasn't for A. Byrd it would have been a UD and you little b*tches would go back under your rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
              Out of the two Canelo learned more from the first fight and can make adjustments. Mainly his conditioning imo. When he tired he started laying more on the ropes and missing counter openings.
              What did he learn? His conditioning was an issue everyone knew of going in, yet he still gassed, it's not changing unless he changes his style, which I doubt he can.

Golovkin though saw how key the jab was, and really he has the answer to change everything in the rematch, the body. Canelo really can't do much else but the same and hope Golovkin is finally old enough to lose.
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 01-17-2018, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
                Didn't Abel Sanchez.say that he trains GGG the same for every fight? I need to find the video, I think he said something along those lines. If I am correct, that's bad news for GGG. GGG fan here, but I agree with your post.
                train about conditioning etc
                tactic will be adjusted depend on opponent

seriously sanchez must stop whining about it
                golovkin struggled against mover 2 times in a row
                he can;t just taunt opponent to be a real man and trade punch lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Scientific proof? You mean did I take samples and do data analysis etc etc?

No I didn't.

Did you?

I'm pretty sure you didn't either.

But the facts don't lie. All elite boxers train their asses off, but none of them have the same stamina levels, in fact, all sportsmen train a lot, but none of them have the same stamina levels.

For example, Every Madrid and Man United coach and every Madrid and Man United player unanimously agree that Ronaldo is the most disciplined and most hard working player they ever met, but why did Tevez and Di Maria have way more stamina than he did if Ronaldo was the one who looked after his diet the most and trained the hardest?

Man this shieet is obvious. People naturally have different stamina levels. Hard work can only take you so far.

Just like sprinters have different stamina levels. Many guys trained their asses off for Olympics but Usain Bolt always beat em. At the end of the day, all things equal, natural talent comes out tops.
                  That’s a lazy losers comment from people afraid of hard work. You ever heard of Michael Jordan? He says himself he lacked the talent in the beginning of his basketball career, but worked harder than anyone else to be the best ever. Abel Sanchez says GGG is the hardest working boxer he’s ever had, he has to slow him down sometimes because he would overwork himself. Do you think he woke up one day and it came for free? His brothers used to make him fight grown men as a kid to toughen him up. He was fighting people above his strength and power so that probably gave him the work ethic. Everyone has talents, but hard work and desire is what brings success. Relying on talent will get you found out

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    I just want a clear cut winner for the rematch. At this point I don’t care who wins
                    Agreed. No controversy this time.

Comment

I think Golovkin will attempt to adjust his attack to hit Canelo's arms and body more.

Canelo will have more confidence to take shots to land his best shots.

The early rounds of the rematch I think will be similar to the first fight. They will both start very tense again- they have too much respect for one another's power.

Canelo's hand speed is superior. Golovkin's conditioning is superior. This is why we wanted the fight in the first place. True foils to each other.

They both have a complicated puzzle to solve as far as how much risk they can afford in order to do their best work.

Comment

Working...
                      X