Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Knew if He Stopped - Golovkin Would KO Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Did you really just go RTard on us and compared GGG's WEAK ass resume to Canelo' who is almost 10 years younger in case u forgot.
    Stop deflecting. Has Canelo fought any of those MW threats you mentioned or has he not?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Not in slo-mo he didn't, dummy.
      I watched the fight in real time with friends and it was obvious to me at least that Mayweather was given credit for punches that didn't land.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I watched the fight in real time with friends and it was obvious to me at least that Mayweather was given credit for punches that didn't land.
        I didn't really watch it in slo-mo. Just winding these idiots up.

Comment

• Paid Fight

This Fight was a disgrace.
          We all know GGG can take a natural middleweight’s punch and can knock out natural Middleweights and has been for years. All of a sudden he stops throwing to the body and is cautious about taking a punch from Canelo? Who is not a true middleweight? This fight was bought and is being set up for a trilogy to milk us idiots still believing in Santa Claus. PPV fights are disgusting. When there is a significant amount of money involved, it’s guaranteed both fighters and camps know how it’s going to go down. Neither fighter is fighting at their true potential. F**%-$ Up for the sport of boxing. GGG could have easily destroyed Canelo. Canelo was against the ropes and he threw ZERO body punches and didn’t attack except for a stiff Jab And telegraphed overhand right! Bull****

Comment

• Canelo is not a mover

Lol its silly now that GGG has shown some flaws which all fighters have to some degree.

Now for some strange reason Canelo is being called a runner a mover ect.

Movement is a part of boxing a ring is a closed in area.
            GGG is the guy they said has a Mexican walk you down style.
            He does not.

He has a great style that works well for him. But styles make fights. He is overhyped by alot pf people we all know the reasons weather we admit it or not. Mohammad Ali have a famous rhyming quote about that. Do your research.

GGG is a damn good fighter but not flawless his style can be exploited by certain styles. Which is why certain fights didnt get made. Its called match making people. That is no disrespect to him but men lovers feel he can do no wrong. He is one of my faves but I do not dixk ride no man and I am honest.

Both guys have things they can work on and exploit in the rematch. GGG can touch up that body and move his damn head block or parry some of Canelos shots.

As for Canelo he should crank up his punch count a bit. His defense/head movements and counterpunching was pretty good the first time.

Again though let me say CANELO IS NOT A MOVER/RUNNER
            MOVEMENT IS A PART OF BOXING

SMDH people here need to stop Divk riding and show some respect for the fighters because they’re the ones fighting not us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
              Lol its silly now that GGG has shown some flaws which all fighters have to some degree.

Now for some strange reason Canelo is being called a runner a mover ect.

Movement is a part of boxing a ring is a closed in area.
              GGG is the guy they said has a Mexican walk you down style.
              He does not.

He has a great style that works well for him. But styles make fights. He is overhyped by alot pf people we all know the reasons weather we admit it or not. Mohammad Ali have a famous rhyming quote about that. Do your research.

GGG is a damn good fighter but not flawless his style can be exploited by certain styles. Which is why certain fights didnt get made. Its called match making people. That is no disrespect to him but men lovers feel he can do no wrong. He is one of my faves but I do not dixk ride no man and I am honest.

Both guys have things they can work on and exploit in the rematch. GGG can touch up that body and move his damn head block or parry some of Canelos shots.

As for Canelo he should crank up his punch count a bit. His defense/head movements and counterpunching was pretty good the first time.

Again though let me say CANELO IS NOT A MOVER/RUNNER
              MOVEMENT IS A PART OF BOXING

SMDH people here need to stop Divk riding and show some respect for the fighters because they’re the ones fighting not us.
              So Lara was moving and ginger was the idiot that couldn't catch up to him. Or didn't know how to cut off the ring. I agreed. ggg was baffled.

Comment

• Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                So Lara was moving and ginger was the idiot that couldn't catch up to him. Or didn't know how to cut off the ring. I agreed. ggg was baffled.
                Exactly. Styles make fights. Lol. Unless you’re a dk rider then the other boxer is a scared runner because the media manufactured one punch ko artist didnt ko him.

Comment

• Originally posted by sharkeyez View Post
                  This Fight was a disgrace.
                  We all know GGG can take a natural middleweight’s punch and can knock out natural Middleweights and has been for years. All of a sudden he stops throwing to the body and is cautious about taking a punch from Canelo? Who is not a true middleweight? This fight was bought and is being set up for a trilogy to milk us idiots still believing in Santa Claus. PPV fights are disgusting. When there is a significant amount of money involved, it’s guaranteed both fighters and camps know how it’s going to go down. Neither fighter is fighting at their true potential. F**%-$ Up for the sport of boxing. GGG could have easily destroyed Canelo. Canelo was against the ropes and he threw ZERO body punches and didn’t attack except for a stiff Jab And telegraphed overhand right! Bull****
                  You are 100% accurate. Simply said and right on the mark. This was set up for rematch and money grab not only before the 1st round bell but at the prefight negotiating table.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    according to the article, GGG lost the pen that Saunders gave him

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Did you really just go RTard on us and compared GGG's WEAK ass resume to Canelo' who is almost 10 years younger in case u forgot.

why not, he goes ****** about everything else

Comment

Working...
                      X