Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Shakes Head at Mundine's "White Boy" Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like Horn and I like Mundine even less. Mundine is like a middleweight Briggs demanding the biggest fights while doing absolutely nothing to deserve them. Clottey beat the hell out of Mudine in his back yard. That's how good he isn't. Horn did the right thing not to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
      we all know what Anthony Mundine says is tru. just like lomachenko gets praise as being the "best p4p" even tho he came in to PROFESSIONAL boxing at the age of 27 and spent TWO TERMS in the olympics and he has a LOSS to a fighter who had DOUBLE DIGIT LOSSES and bob arum & joe rogan & many others have said he is the "best talent they've EVER seen lace up gloves"(which we all know is bull****) that in & of itself is inherent white based "privilege" and horn receives the same treatment albeit he is nowhere near as talented as lomachenko(who i actually like but the biased folks make me step away from him) BECAUSE he is of white stock.
      point blank period
      You are a dumbass racist. Educated my ass. You're just noisy as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
        I'm white and damn proud. You see, when I **** up I can't blame skin color you racist bastards. It's not skin color that's a problem, its behavior and there are some cultures where behavior is unacceptable.
        You are 100% correct! See the problem is, da homies need to blame someone for the failures in their lives. Africa is a shìthole, blame "whitey", "we wuz slaves", blame whitey, "we don't get love", blame whitey. It goes on with no end. But you don't hear them complaining about free welfare and food stamps though do ya

Comment

we all know what Anthony Mundine says is tru. just like lomachenko gets praise as being the "best p4p" even tho he came in to PROFESSIONAL boxing at the age of 27 and spent TWO TERMS in the olympics and he has a LOSS to a fighter who had DOUBLE DIGIT LOSSES and bob arum & joe rogan & many others have said he is the "best talent they've EVER seen lace up gloves"(which we all know is bull****) that in & of itself is inherent white based "privilege" and horn receives the same treatment albeit he is nowhere near as talented as lomachenko(who i actually like but the biased folks make me step away from him) BECAUSE he is of white stock.
          point blank period
          either you are triggered or trolling. Maybe both! Thx for humoring us with your idiotic post. Remember, God said "Let there be light"... black just means void!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            My friend wrote Google's search engine. Paul Pedersen, and Greg Rokita.
            Try providing a link please.

No insult intended. Since you seem to know, present your best evidence. I know historically that the aboriginal peoples were marginalized in the white man's land grab. Additionally, New Zealand was on a straight up genocidic killing spree.

I just like a link when ppl teach me new things.

Peace brother!
            https://theconversation.com/australi...a-policy-74084

https://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/aust...pia-1739916322

Comment

Thanks brother, much appreciated!! Really

Comment

point blank period
                Why do you come on here and go on these rants every single time you post? You're a perpetual victim, no one cares what people like you got to say

Comment

Racism exists. I understand that. I want to be part of the solution, not someone who feeds that monster. As someone who is white and wants to only judge people by the way they act and live their lives, I am refuse to fall into this trap laid out by a guy who got passed over for a fight.

Sports has always been a great measuring stickwhere we are at as a society socially. Remember how the Washington Redskins were in the Super Bowl with Doug Williams as a starting QB, and it got to the point that was all anyone talked about? It got to the point before the game all a reporter did during a presser was look at him and say " Doug... Black". It was that much of an issue. Now? Thank god we had Doug Williams and Warren Moon because I want the best athletes and leaders under center, and I want them to be themselves.

Boxing is, in my opinion, the least racist sport on this great Planet Earth. Al Haymon is one of the most influential movers in the sport. Terrence Crawford has been #1 on P4P lists and a 4 belt fighter of the year. Andre Ward was considered the best, and those of Hispanic cultures are all the rage, with Trip G even fighting under the banner of "Mexican style" with a smile on his face.

As far as this useless accusation goes, find me ANYONE, ANYWHERE that thinks Jeff Horn isn't anything but a limited boxer that got a gift decision against a legend that was a shell of himself. Horn threw everything he had into the fight and I think he will against Crawford, but is there anyone out there in Boxing Scene Nation that thinks he has a prayer against Crawford? Anyone?

Don't worry, I will wait.

No?

Good. Because the limited pale boxer has zero chance against the dark talented boxer, and Praise My Lord and Savior we follow a sport where we know that is true because of their talents, not because they are white meat or dark meat.

To anyone who is still dealing with morons who judge you by your skin color, I say it is better for us than it was for our parents because of people trying to make it better. No matter if you are black, white, tan or a neat shade of green due to drinking too much last night I ask if you see yourself or others as a color before anything else or eat this bait when other go fishing for racist reactions, how will our children have it any better?

*Steps off soapbox*

Comment

point blank period
                    you sound just like one nice job

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                      I'm white and damn proud. You see, when I **** up I can't blame skin color you racist bastards. It's not skin color that's a problem, its behavior and there are some cultures where behavior is unacceptable.
                      On the hand you shouldn't get blamed because of skin color if you didn't **** up.

There is bad behavior in every race. When there is bad behavior from some people, it's attributed to the entire race. While other people don't have to answer for their entire race because of a few bad apples.

Horn didn't get special attention because of his skin color. Bradley got death threats over his bogus won over Pacquiao. I didn't hear of any threats after Horn won. Not that it's ok to threaten someone... just saying there was a difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X