Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
    I take it you find Floyd’s IV usage as suspicious as Pacquiao’s refusal then?

I would hope so, because that view is pretty much universal amongst those worth listening to
    He gave a sample before the IV and it was after the weigh-in which makes an IV understandable.

Walking away from the biggest fight in your sports history over a drug test (if you aren't cheating) however is not understandable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Read a few comments. Things of note:

1. You tried to redefine the word "refusal" to rationalize your troll attempt. Weak.

2. Freddie Roach has since admitted failed negotiations were their fault - which was the premise of your trolling - displeasure with OST testing.

3. 2016 Manny admitted to using METH during his pro career on his way to becoming champ - accusations by Roger in which you claimed were unfounded turns out were true.

4. Manny hasn't performed as well since OST testing was introduced - while Floyd continued dominating opponents on his "hit list".

5. Manny lost to Floyd.

6. OST is now the norm and required. In fact it is now frowned upon when fighters are REFUSING VADA/USADA.

7. You picked the wrong side. You should've chose Netflix instead of Blockbuster stock.

8. Shows how long pact@rds have been willingly creating a false narrative rather than finding fault in Manny´s actions. This practice is still prevalent in the boards today.

9. Pact@rds were heavily invested and let down May 2nd.

10. We warned you. A boring 12rd unanimous decision.

Wow time tells all doesn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        He gave a sample before the IV and it was after the weigh-in which makes an IV understandable.

Walking away from the biggest fight in your sports history over a drug test (if you aren't cheating) however is not understandable.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          and then floyd went and hired to cheater. the irony. :rof: bu bu but it was for mind games...
          juice + witchcraft. hard to beat that combo. and dont you see how you're incriminating pacquiao by suggesting floyd hired the cheater from his camp. so I dont see why youre so happy. the best thing to say now is they both had mystery shakes which makes this whole debate pointless since we're discussing two possible cheats.

Comment

• Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
            juice + witchcraft. hard to beat that combo. and dont you see how you're incriminating pacquiao by suggesting floyd hired the cheater from his camp. so I dont see why youre so happy. the best thing to say now is they both had mystery shakes which makes this whole debate pointless since we're discussing two possible cheats.
            He's far too stupid to have ever realized that. He should be kissing your feet and thanking you that he'll never utter such incriminating evidence against his God again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
              I believe you're the type of guy who would probably think Lance Armstrong is clean too if you watched pro-cycling.

You would be on his ass and cheering, OH HE'S THE GREATEST CYCLIST OF ALL TIME. Same thing you'd do with every top fighter in boxing.

Go outside and let me know when you get a glimpse of how the real world works because by the way you're posting - it shows you have no sense of reality.
              whatever you say tough guy.

in reality, come to me and call me an idiot to my face, THEN we'll see about reality

i ain't hard to find

Comment

• Originally posted by Rampad View Post
                These guys don’t know anyone but Manny and Floyd. I made a thread about Orlando Canizales vs Rigo, nobody wanted to talk about it. I made the thread because Canizales footwork was a thing of beauty, pure art. I was trying to lead into how Lomachenko would beat Rigo with footwork. Nobody touched that thread but one troll. I made a thread to talk about Panama Al Brown, nobody wanted to talk about it. Made a thread about Hector Camacho’s first loss which was controversial, nobody wanted to talk about it. I make a thread about Floyd picking his nose with welders gloves on and it’s 30 pages with professional accountants, bankers, travel agents, jewelers, chemists and biologists all talking about how Floyd is the greatest at picking his nose with diamond studded welders gloves on.
                lmao post of the day. lol good one.

but yea ashamed no one wanted to discuss that, that's a good thread right there. when did you make it? I've recently been able to go on this site more than usual since i have an intern handling my caseload at the moment.

but yea you make all good boxing topics, but if you want to get pages, you need to talk about how *Floyd scratched his left nut and then you get robbie and travesty type of idiots to ask to say no he scratched his right nut

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  show me where he said he used drugs during competition? show me where he said he used drugs while fighting?
                  "Up until I became champion"

This is an interesting choice of words. Manny, I believe unintentionally, reveals his drug use is intertwined with milestones achieved throughout his pro boxing career.

Like if an airplane pilot states "I snorted coke up until I was promoted to flying passenger planes".

Is it an admission of using coke during mid flight? - no. But this statement would raise reasonable suspicions if the pilot implies his drug use was dependant of what type of airplane he is flying....especially if I am about to board the plane.

In addition Manny´s case goes further than a one off statement..... he has proven he is willing to lie (or be silent) when asked about drug use in an effort to protect his image.......

For instance - Manny kept silent about his Meth use for a period spanning over two decades - during which Manny chose (instead of random blood test) to bring forth a defamation lawsuit against the Mayweathers for suggesting he used.....Meth.

How would you view Manny refusal of OST has he made his drug use known back in 2010?

Pretty compelling evidence.

im still waiting for you to post up the quotes of manny saying he's afraid of needles???

We both know Manny didn't verbally state he is afraid of needles. (Ask "bahp". He's my promoter) Just trolling you because your simple minded.

However......

He did express his phobia for withdrawing blood and this superstition is prevalent within his culture. This does not exonerate Manny from agreeing to random blood test. Yet you justify Manny´s request for a cutoff date.

What I find funny is you find fault with Rogers accusations of "Aside" Meth and bullets not having an affect soldiers. You have demonstrated that you are fully aware of the superstition and beliefs associated with "agimat" meth within the Philippine culture.

So why do you justify one superstitious practice over the other?

Is it plausible Philippine fighters held onto similar a superstition when competing? Not that far fetched. Which was the basis of Rogers claims.

what we do know is cyborg failed a ped test in 2011, came up with another questionable fail test in 2016 but got cleared by usada on that and we're suppose to just act like that's normal?
                  Im not familiar with the details of this case enough to speak on it. Was she busted for the same drugs?
                  Idk.

But I will point out the hypocrisy.
                  Are you willing to accept Manny´s prior drug use as proof same as you're claiming cyborgs failed test as proof?

Be consistent.

yet we have pac asking for a "cut off" and he's being accusing of trying to juice up during that time frame, even though he has never been caught doing that in the past.
                  Manny changed from an all or nothing 30day cutoff to 24day cutoff only after it was revealed he gave blood for Ricky Hatton within 24 days. That's enough to know his cutoff date request was frivolous.

I don't need to discuss the science behind ped use and blood testing at this point.

And of course Freddie admitted it was their fault. Smh.

then yall getting so desperate that yall bringing up pac's drug use as a teen and bringing it up like he used it while competing. when he was getting accused of doping, he wasnt being accused of using meth or coke

False. He was accused of using peds that allowed him to absorb punches from stronger opponents. Aside Meth to be specific - along with other PEDS.

Ironically, turns out he was caught trying to use Toradol which is used by football players to absorb punishment on May 2nd. Smh.

Not even going to bring up the web of lies surrounding the nature of the injury.

but since we on the subject of bringing up the past and using it as facts. here yall go --
                  Cool story.

Floyd isn't the one who admitted to using METH up until he became champion.......

Manny is.
                  Last edited by Dosumpthin; 01-20-2018, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Mayweather is the Lance Armstrong of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      Read a few comments. Things of note:

1. You tried to redefine the word "refusal" to rationalize your troll attempt. Weak.

2. Freddie Roach has since admitted failed negotiations were their fault - which was the premise of your trolling - displeasure with OST testing.

3. 2016 Manny admitted to using METH during his pro career on his way to becoming champ - accusations by Roger in which you claimed were unfounded turns out were true.

4. Manny hasn't performed as well since OST testing was introduced - while Floyd continued dominating opponents on his "hit list".

5. Manny lost to Floyd.

6. OST is now the norm and required. In fact it is now frowned upon when fighters are REFUSING VADA/USADA.

7. You picked the wrong side. You should've chose Netflix instead of Blockbuster stock.

8. Shows how long pact@rds have been willingly creating a false narrative rather than finding fault in Manny´s actions. This practice is still prevalent in the boards today.

9. Pact@rds were heavily invested and let down May 2nd.

10. We warned you. A boring 12rd unanimous decision.

Wow time tells all doesn't it?
                      Few things to note. Floyd is the one who has been using peds as that thread showed and he confirmed it with his iv. Nobody cares that Floyd beat Manny five years after it would have been a great matchup. Floyd didn’t request Marquez to test even though JMM was the one “doing things nobody has ever done before”.
                      Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 01-20-2018, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X