Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    O my goodness, you respond so fast. You sit in front of the laptop and just wait for my responses. I'm glad you found a new buddy to look up to but you don't to try that hard.
    Just got here, saw your message, and I responded.

Why are you suddenly ducking? Let's discuss your "facts," shall we? Or are you suddenly too pvssy for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      manny's reason for wanting a cut off, he says taking blood close to fight night makes him feel weak.
      Haven't you been kicked around enough in these threads?

14 days is close to fight night? That's what Mayweather offered, didn't he?

Pacquiao needed a whopping 24 days to recover from a tablespoon of blood being taken. yea...ok

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Just got here, saw your message, and I responded.

Why are you suddenly ducking? Let's discuss your "facts," shall we? Or are you suddenly too pvssy for that?
        Hey little buddy how you doing, are you bored again? I'll talk to you when I have time ok little dude. Go ahead and play for a bit, I'll be back and talk when I get a chance. Keep trucking little dude.

Comment

• manny says he doesnt want to give blood so close to fight night because he's training and concentrating and by having to stop to give blood will be a distraction and giving blood close to fight night makes him feel weak.

floyd fans call that bs!! floyd fans said during fight week, the fighter doesnt do hard training anymore. they wine down and work on little stuff just to stay sharp.

floyd got 750 mL of IV, floyd's reason is because he has to train and give blood and urine so his body takes a toll.

but i thought floyd fans said during the last week, the fighter doesnt do any hard training anymore? lmao!!

Comment

Hey little buddy how you doing, are you bored again? I'll talk to you when I have time ok little dude. Go ahead and play for a bit, I'll be back and talk when I get a chance. Keep trucking little dude.
            I'll keep trucking.

You keep ducking

Thanks for bowing down.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I'll keep trucking.

You keep ducking

Thanks for bowing down.
              Yes, you keep on trucking little dude. You're allowed to continue riding my di**

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                evidence = illegal needle in his arm before fight

retroactive exemption simply means USADA is corrupt. just like they gave that tranny Cyborg an RE.

The fact is that is the evidence. at the time Floyd administered IV, it was illegal. it's like getting caught with the murder weapon.
                Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                I'll keep trucking.

You keep ducking

Thanks for bowing down.
                there you go little buddy, although that won't look like any facts to you, but it's ok, you still get an A for effort, but I'll talk to you later ok little boy, go run along and play. When I get a chance, I'll try and talk again.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  manny says he doesnt want to give blood so close to fight night because he's training and concentrating and by having to stop to give blood will be a distraction.
                  So 14 days before the fight is close to fight night? lol

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  floyd fans call that bs!! floyd fans said during fight week, the fighter doesnt do hard training anymore. they wind down and work on little stuff just to stay sharp.
                  Yea, and that's the reason no fighter has ever been dehydrated before a fight. Oh wait..

floyd got 750 mL of IV, floyd's reason is because he has to train and give blood and urine so his body takes a toll.
                  750ml is so much. You must subscribe to that Hauser math They give more IV fluid for a hangover.

but i thought floyd fans said during the last week, the fighter doesnt do any hard training anymore? lmao!!
                  Go do some research about dehydration. You might learn something. Pay special attention to how it can persist over a period of time until rectified. You can do it!

Comment

• No roids, just dem BBC genetics!

Comment

there you go little buddy, although that won't look like any facts to you, but it's ok, you still get an A for effort, but I'll talk to you later ok little boy, go run along and play. When I get a chance, I'll try and talk again.
                      LMAO. You're scared of me so you're trying to get another idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about involved. LMAO. Funny stuff.

1. The needed wasn't illegal. That's a fact.

2. LMAO. Retro TUE means USADA is illegal. That would mean WADA is illegal, moron It's WADA's rule.

3. How is it like "getting caught" if the DCO was present, a sample was taken before the IV and after the IV.....

and an IV masks by DILUTION.....yet the sample was checked 2 separate times...FOR DILUTION.

The problem is you dudes are too stupid to know what you're talking about, and definitely too stupid to know what a fact is.

Anything else I can help you with?

Comment

Working...
                      X