Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For me, the strongest evidence of drug abuse was when Floyd started dressing up as a ****sexual cowboy...

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      I'm a tough guy? Thank you.

And you're a moron who wouldn't know a fact if one hit you in the face
      Takes one to know one

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        There's not one thing about Floyd that isn't suspicious.
        He fights when he wants to so he controls everything. He don't get tired.
        exactly right? yet you have idiots like Robbie and travesty that suck *Floyd so dry that it's beyond unhealthy. I feel sorry for people like that.

I just hope they continue to act like an idiot here and not act like an idiot in public and cause harm to others or themselves. I don't mind them acting like a tough guy and insulting others through their computer, but I'd hate for them to use their insults in real life only to get shot up and stabbed.

it's so interesting to see how much they put into this site. I wonder if people never respond to them, how would they get their high. I can totally see them waiting on the other end for a response and their heart begins to race once they see it and create a comeback, it's sad.

but in the end, if this site gives their pathetic lives some worth, then I'm grateful for this type of website to assist them in their life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slicc View Post
          Hauser and USADA

Hauser's Mayweather IV article: https://www.sbnation.com/longform/20...ng-trust-usada

USADA's response to Hauser's article: https://www.usada.org/wp-content/upl...Tom-Hauser.pdf

Hauser's response to USADA: http://www.boxingscene.com/thomas-ha...tements--95924
          That last link is the most damning one which mentions the reason. Why iv is used to conceal and how silly it is as a method of rehydration compared to oral consumption of water

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            Takes one to know one
            You seem triggered. Don't want to discuss your "facts" anymore, huh?

Because you know I can rip through them with ease. Stop sucking off Thomas Hauser who can't even do simple math

Comment

exactly right? yet you have idiots like Robbie and travesty that suck *Floyd so dry that it's beyond unhealthy. I feel sorry for people like that.

I just hope they continue to act like an idiot here and not act like an idiot in public and cause harm to others or themselves. I don't mind them acting like a tough guy and insulting others through their computer, but I'd hate for them to use their insults in real life only to get shot up and stabbed.

it's so interesting to see how much they put into this site. I wonder if people never respond to them, how would they get their high. I can totally see them waiting on the other end for a response and their heart begins to race once they see it and create a comeback, it's sad.

but in the end, if this site gives their pathetic lives some worth, then I'm grateful for this type of website to assist them in their life.
              I think you need to move on. Floyd was always better than Manny. He was going to prove it first time around. Roach already conceded it was their fault. Floyd gave Manny everything he wanted including a 50-50 split in the purse. Floyd accepted the silly 10 million clause. Even agreed to a 14 day cut off at the advice of a mediator. Why would Manny refuse that at the advice of a mediator. Floyd did all he could to make the fight. Floyd said if you want the fight it won't be easy the next time.

From the moment since Floyd brought up possible PED use, Manny Pacquaio has not knocked out one opponent. This is Pacquaio utterly destroyed 3 Hall of Famers in a row. Manny has not knocked out anyone in 7 years. Is that not suspicious?

As far as Floyd and PED use. I will never put anything pass anyone especially in the world on entertainment. However you would have to be an absolute moron to champion a cause such as PED's in a sport where the testing was not being stressed while yourself being on PED's. It makes no sense. Next the assertion that Floyd has USADA in his back pocket is crazy. Look at the "heroes" that they have taken down. Why would they protect Floyd? A domestically violent, braggadocios black man? It makes no sense.

Finally, Floyd has not changed anything about the way he fights. He didn't improve with age, he deteriorated naturally and fought accordingly. If you go looking in anyone's trash can you will fight something questionable. No one has ever beat him in the ring and that upsets folks. So they can't wait for the chance to beat him somehow. But so far he has been Teflon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                I think you need to move on. Floyd was always better than Manny. He was going to prove it first time around. Roach already conceded it was their fault. Floyd gave Manny everything he wanted including a 50-50 split in the purse. Floyd accepted the silly 10 million clause. Even agreed to a 14 day cut off at the advice of a mediator. Why would Manny refuse that at the advice of a mediator. Floyd did all he could to make the fight. Floyd said if you want the fight it won't be easy the next time.

From the moment since Floyd brought up possible PED use, Manny Pacquaio has not knocked out one opponent. This is Pacquaio utterly destroyed 3 Hall of Famers in a row. Manny has not knocked out anyone in 7 years. Is that not suspicious?

As far as Floyd and PED use. I will never put anything pass anyone especially in the world on entertainment. However you would have to be an absolute moron to champion a cause such as PED's in a sport where the testing was not being stressed while yourself being on PED's. It makes no sense. Next the assertion that Floyd has USADA in his back pocket is crazy. Look at the "heroes" that they have taken down. Why would they protect Floyd? A domestically violent, braggadocios black man? It makes no sense.

Finally, Floyd has not changed anything about the way he fights. He didn't improve with age, he deteriorated naturally and fought accordingly. If you go looking in anyone's trash can you will fight something questionable. No one has ever beat him in the ring and that upsets folks. So they can't wait for the chance to beat him somehow. But so far he has been Teflon.
                lmao u just wrote a story and I wasn't even talking to you. cool story bro

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  You seem triggered. Don't want to discuss your "facts" anymore, huh?

Because you know I can rip through them with ease. Stop sucking off Thomas Hauser who can't even do simple math
                  triggered? no you're mistaken. It's just a travesty that you continue to ride my dick following me.

Comment

• None..............

Comment

lmao u just wrote a story and I wasn't even talking to you. cool story bro
                      gotta watch out for that dude... he pops out of nowhere with a half page reply every time you get into it with "tragedy".
                      Last edited by WesternChamp; 01-19-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X