Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine: If Horn Says No - Then I Want Saunders, Canelo, GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine: If Horn Says No - Then I Want Saunders, Canelo, GGG

Anthony Mundine wants one more year in boxing and a crack at WBO welterweight champion and compatriot Jeff Horn before calling it quits. Mundine, who has won major titles in three weight divisions since switching from rugby league in 2000, will on Wednesday look for a first win since November 2014, after losing successive fights for the first time in his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seriously somthing wrong with ppl down under from parker to higgins to horn now this bum saying i want the big three like hes on that level only noted win was v another ozzy bum danny green total deluded country of clowns

Comment

The domestic opponent he wants is Horn though the Queenslander now looks certain to make his next defence against American superstar Terence Crawford.

Not sure about that superstar tho

Comment

Mundine really need to give it up already.

Comment

Mundine is a ****ing bum, he is the very definition of the the word 'bum'. They'd have a picture of his face in the dictionary under the definition if his face wasn't so ****ing ugly.

The guy is delusional, not even Australians like the guy. At least Jeff "I have a nine-inch cawk" Horn has a fanbase over there.

Comment

Sure you do Mate, and I’ll bet you think you can get the job done.

Comment

sickmerch1990 - 'down under' refers to australia... parker was born in NZ and is of Samoan descent.

Comment

what a delusional aussie prick if he thinks he stands a chance against the top 3 middleweights in the world..he doesn't even worth to be a tune up for them

Comment

I hate when boxing turns wwe

Comment

Eddie Hearn wants an 11 inch penis ...

Comment

Working...
                    X