Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Well why did Floyd take PEDs for his fight with Pacquiao in 2015?

Still no explanation why he needed a banned IV containing a mix that roid users use to pass drug tests.
    He didn't take any PED's that I know of. He tested negative, same as Manny.

He said he was dehydrated and took the IV for that. You don't believe him, I do.

Now, can you answer my questions since I answered yours.

Why does floyd being the better guy so bother you guys? What is wrong with being 2nd best?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Floyd wanted an even playing field to prove that.

Look dude why is it such a big deal? This happens in every sport.

Why does floyd being the better guy so bother you guys? Had Manny won, most floyd fans would've been upset at first, but then let it go. It is what it is.

What is wrong with being 2nd?
      but floyd is levels above manny? floyd, sr and roger went as far as saying pac is easy work. sr even suggested that let manny take peds it will not make him beat floyd. so what's this even playing field talk?

i dont have a problem with floyd being better than manny (in your opinion) but if you claim a fighter is better than someone, then why does that fighter wants to be on an even playing field and makes such a big deal about it?

i dont have a problem with floyd requesting random testing. its how he went about it that makes me question him.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        You two guys have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Please explain how an IV masks PED's. Then you'll realize how you've ****ed up.

the IV was reportedly around 15% of the average blood volume for a man of floyd's age. that's a significant amount, and i'm goign to use USAD's own words to explain why.

this is from a note issued by usada in regard to why they regulate IV use:

"To protect clean sport and athlete health and safety. It is a fact that IVs can be used to change blood test results (such as hematocrit where EPO or blood doping is being used), mask urine test results (by dilution) or by administering prohibited substances in a way that will more quickly be cleared from the body in order to beat an anti-doping test.."

does this mean that floyd was doping? not concretely, no it does not. does it look hellishly suspicious, given the facts that we know, the manner in which the IV was "discovered" and later disclosed, the backtracking of the athletic commission in nevada, and the potential for an IV to be used to mask PEDS? yes. yes it does. you're a partisan shill if you don't think it's at least suspicious.

keep in mind also that this is a fighter who claims to cut zero weight for a fight, and that the treatment for moderate dehydration [the clinical justification for the TUE,] is oral hydration.

stick your head in the sand if you'd like. ostriches are dumb as F#ck. they think that if they refuse to see something that it is not there.

Comment

Floyd wanted an even playing field to prove that.

Look dude why is it such a big deal? This happens in every sport.

Why does floyd being the better guy so bother you guys? Had Manny won, most floyd fans would've been upset at first, but then let it go. It is what it is.

What is wrong with being 2nd?
          but floyd is levels above manny already like you put it. what more advantage does floyd need?

Comment

He didn't take any PED's that I know of. He tested negative, same as Manny.

He said he was dehydrated and took the IV for that. You don't believe him, I do.

Now, can you answer my questions since I answered yours.

Why does floyd being the better guy so bother you guys? What is wrong with being 2nd best?
            How could he be dehydrated?

He weighed in at 147lbs and his ring weight according to Floyd was 149lbs.

He claims to walk around at 150lbs

So How could he be dehydrated?

Dehydrating is the lack of water in the body. 2lbs of water will not cause severe dehydration and that water could have been consumed straight after the weigh in with ease.

Dehydration could only happen if Floyd was taking diuretics, which he used to flush out PED use and the IV was used to balance him out again so he could pass the test.

You tell me your explanation why he was dehydrated.

It’s normal to lose water from your body every day by sweating, breathing, peeing, and pooping, and through tears and saliva (spit). Usually you replace the lost liquid by drinking fluids and eating foods that contain water. If you lose too much water or don’t drink and eat enough, you can get dehydrated.

You can lose more water than usual with:

A fever
            Diarrhea
            Vomiting
            Excessive sweating
            Peeing a lot (Diabetes and some medications like water pills -- also called diuretics -- can make you pee more often.)

You may not replace the water you lose because:

You’re busy and forget to drink enough.
            You don’t realize you’re thirsty.
            You don’t feel like drinking because you have a sore throat or mouth sores, or you’re sick to your stomach.

Which one do you think caused Floyd's dehydration?

Comment

Yet Floyd ducked Manny in 2009.

Any reason why he needed to take a year or two year away from boxing after the Mosley fight?

It almost as there was a fighter he was trying to avoid.
              Manny refused then D4th. You can't blame Manny's actions on Floyd. Hold Manny accountable for his actions.

Obviously Floyd (and Haymon) made the financial calculation that fighting less would keep his paydays higher. He took time off. Why is an explanation needed?

he was 33 years old. a lot of33 year olds have a year plus between fights. why does everytime floyd do something you think it is nefarious?

Comment

How could he be dehydrated?

He weighed in at 147lbs and his ring weight according to Floyd was 149lbs.

He claims to walk around at 150lbs

So How could he be dehydrated?

Dehydrating is the lack of water in the body. 2lbs of water will not cause severe dehydration and that water could have been consumed straight after the weigh in with ease.

Dehydration could only happen if Floyd was taking diuretics, which he used to flush out PED use and the IV was used to balance him out again so he could pass the test.

You tell me your explanation why he was dehydrated.

It’s normal to lose water from your body every day by sweating, breathing, peeing, and pooping, and through tears and saliva (spit). Usually you replace the lost liquid by drinking fluids and eating foods that contain water. If you lose too much water or don’t drink and eat enough, you can get dehydrated.

You can lose more water than usual with:

A fever
                Diarrhea
                Vomiting
                Excessive sweating
                Peeing a lot (Diabetes and some medications like water pills -- also called diuretics -- can make you pee more often.)

You may not replace the water you lose because:

You’re busy and forget to drink enough.
                You don’t realize you’re thirsty.
                You don’t feel like drinking because you have a sore throat or mouth sores, or you’re sick to your stomach.

Which one do you think caused Floyd's dehydration?
                Please answer the questions I asked. I answered yours directly.

I was not there so I am not going speculate on whatever symptoms he may or may not have. You don't belive him, I do.

Now please, answer my questions. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  the IV was reportedly around 15% of the average blood volume for a man of floyd's age. that's a significant amount, and i'm goign to use USAD's own words to explain why.

this is from a note issued by usada in regard to why they regulate IV use:

"To protect clean sport and athlete health and safety. It is a fact that IVs can be used to change blood test results (such as hematocrit where EPO or blood doping is being used), mask urine test results (by dilution) or by administering prohibited substances in a way that will more quickly be cleared from the body in order to beat an anti-doping test.."

does this mean that floyd was doping? not concretely, no it does not. does it look hellishly suspicious, given the facts that we know, the manner in which the IV was "discovered" and later disclosed, the backtracking of the athletic commission in nevada, and the potential for an IV to be used to mask PEDS? yes. yes it does. you're a partisan shill if you don't think it's at least suspicious.

keep in mind also that this is a fighter who claims to cut zero weight for a fight, and that the treatment for moderate dehydration [the clinical justification for the TUE,] is oral hydration.

stick your head in the sand if you'd like. ostriches are dumb as F#ck. they think that if they refuse to see something that it is not there.

What makes it the clincher to me, is Floyd's fighter weight.

You could probably believe it if it was Canelo, who cuts so much weight he could be severely dehydrated and might need an IV for health reason to re-hydrate.

But Floyd? He claims he was 149lbs in the ring, which really makes it impossible for him to be dehydrated, let alone so severely dehydrated he medically needed an IV.

The only other explanation is Floyd was massive for Pacquiao and around 164lbs in the ring

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    but floyd is levels above manny? floyd, sr and roger went as far as saying pac is easy work. sr even suggested that let manny take peds it will not make him beat floyd. so what's this even playing field talk?

i dont have a problem with floyd being better than manny (in your opinion) but if you claim a fighter is better than someone, then why does that fighter wants to be on an even playing field and makes such a big deal about it?

i dont have a problem with floyd requesting random testing. its how he went about it that makes me question him.
                    Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    but floyd is levels above manny already like you put it. what more advantage does floyd need?
                    You are suggesting an even playing field is somehow to Floyd's advantage.

We agree-based on ability if Manny isn't using Floyd should win IMO.

Comment

• Evidence is with his own trainer Freddy roach who even said PEDQUIAO refused the drug tests.

Why refuse the drug tests if you want to make your biggest pay day and be apart of the biggest fight of all time???

Ortiz, mosley, cotto, etc had no problems with the drug tests so why couldnt #48 do it????

It's either #48 had something to hide or he was scared. In the end TBE took #48 to school anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X