Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    I hear you, which is why I find it funny that Pacquiao is viewed as a known steroid cheat when we actually don't really know since there hasn't been a failed test. I don't mind "he probably was on roids" vs "he was on roids"
    Oh for sure. It's accepted as fact. I just refuse to do that to any fighter. We don't know until we know

Comment

That link I've provided is more than enough evidence. I'm not sure what else you're looking for. I'm not lying about anything, I'm quoting what was in that link.
      You claimed Mayweather changed the offer many times and kept moving the cut off date to 7 days etc. That link doesn't show that. The only offers Mayweather made was all the way up to the fight and 14 days. YOU LIED.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Show the evidence 7 days then. Of course he asked til the day of that's the testing.

You're nothing but a liar. Can't admit when you've been caught. Lost all credibility.
        I've given you a link. Whether you want to look at it or not that's up to you. Feel free to look it up yourself.

From 14 day cut off, to day of, the story is the same, he continued to push the days back once things were agreed upon.

Comment

I've given you a link. Whether you want to look at it or not that's up to you. Feel free to look it up yourself.

From 14 day cut off, to day of, the story is the same, he continued to push the days back once things were agreed upon.
          Lies. The article says no such thing.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Zero proof or evidence, if there was fire there then Floyd would not have settled that lawsuit. No lawyer is going to risk his career backing a lawsuit where his clients entire life is open to cross-examination and potentially open him to further litigation for lying under oath. People forget that Pacquaio actually took that claim to court and opened himself up and everyone he's ever worked with to becoming a witness for the defending party. If there was any proof there I guarantee you Floyd's lawyers would've dug it out in that time the case was open.
            great point, I was waiting for someone to bring up the defamation lawsuit.

Comment

Lies. The article says no such thing.
              he asks for 14 days, then wants it day of. That's evidence right there.

Comment

he asks for 14 days, then wants it day of. That's evidence right there.
                Yes evidence of him asking for 14 days and up to the fight. Not 7 days or 3 days or whatever bullshit you made up.

Pathetic.

They never agreed either. Mayweather said he wouldn't accept 14 days in the future when that offer was made months before. Try again.

Comment

Yes evidence of him asking for 14 days and up to the fight. Not 7 days or 3 days or whatever bullshit you made up.

Pathetic.
                  Yup, he wanted 14 days, Pacquiao agreed, he wanted 7 days, Pacquiao agreed, he wanted up until the fight, Pacquiao agreed, then Floyd went on vacation

Comment

Yup, he wanted 14 days, Pacquiao agreed, he wanted 7 days, Pacquiao agreed, he wanted up until the fight, Pacquiao agreed, then Floyd went on vacation
                    Lies again.

When he offered 14 days he said he wouldn't accept 14 days in future.

Pacquiao months later said 14 days.

Pacquiao said 7 days.

Of course Pacquiao was agreeing to nothing. Because you can't agree to something that wasn't offered.

You pathetic, lying, little ******.

Comment

Lies again.

When he offered 14 days he said he wouldn't accept 14 days in future.

Pacquiao months later said 14 days.

Pacquiao said 7 days.

Of course Pacquiao was agreeing to nothing. Because you can't agree to something that wasn't offered.

You pathetic, lying, little ******.

"In order to come to an agreement, Pacquiao offered a 14-day drug testing window, saying he feels weak when blood is taken from his body and would need a few days to recover."

"Mayweather balked at Pacquiao's offer and after weeks and months of negotiations, Pacquiao relented and changed his offer to seven days.

Still, Mayweather continued to criticize Pacquiao for his refusal to join him in what he called an action necessary to clean the sport of boxing.

In his desire to give boxing fans the fight they have long wanted to see, Pacquiao finally decided to agree on Mayweather's demand without pre-conditions.

During his interview Thursday on ESPN's First Take show, Pacquiao said he sees no problem with the drug-testing issue.

"No problem," Pacquiao said. "Whatever he wants to do."

He said he is willing to be tested even on the night of the fight. "No problem," he said. "Even the night of the fight. No problem."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...his-next-fight

you're hilarious Robbie. I've done nothing to you and yet you feel the urge to insult and act like a tough guy. feel free to believe what ever you feel Robbie.
                      Last edited by Gigantes; 01-15-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X