Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's a pro athlete end off.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      The fact that hes small as ****, moved up 8 divisions and seemed to not lose power but gain it along with lean muscle. Manny is a special fighter, but lets be real here. He was juiced the **** up during his run.

He was running through divisions with bigger opponents with no drop off in power or speed.
      Pacquioa walked through those bigger opponents with ease. When I saw him taking Cotto's bombs, I knew he was juicing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        Besides the fact that he initially refused to allow Floyd to make demands not specified within the boxing commission and do something outside of the set rules, what other "evidence/facts" is there that Pacquiao was using steroids?

If you think about it, his last ko should've been Ricky. (Cotto looked like he could've at least finished the fight had Kenny not stepped in). Even that Hatton knock out was due to all the ducks lining up (close to the end of a round/after a weak lazy jab and not seeing a punch coming-perfect scenario). Manny was never a 1 punch ko guy, he always broke you down with punch after punch after punch.

Him "not knocking people out in years" is pretty dumb since he's been fighting guys who are a lot bigger than he is and who he really shouldn't even have been fighting.

So what else is there that he was roiding.

The only other thing I can think of is Freddy going on camera saying he didn't know what Ariza was giving him, but was Ariza ever caught/charged with anything and did anyone ever prove what he was giving Manny had any form of PED?
        the same evidence that warquez had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
          He's a professional boxer. That's evidence enough. Everyone is on roids and it's good. It gives us better performances.
          Qft........

Comment

• Originally posted by Est. Since 85' View Post
            Pacquioa walked through those bigger opponents with ease. When I saw him taking Cotto's bombs, I knew he was juicing.
            What bigger bombs? Cotto was weight drained. Margarito folded him like a chair and was close to putting him away. Clottey messed up Pacquiao's face with 4-5 punches.

Comment

I thought I remember him in a video saying he was afraid of needles. Either way it was still pretty dumb for it to be said.

I do remember him saying it makes him weak in the morales fight, that's why I say that excuse, while dumb for others, I can see that being legit for him at the very least.
              nope.. you wont find it.

he said giving blood close to fight night makes him feel weak, then he brought up the first morales fight because he had to give blood 2 days before the fight.

then he got a call from the commission that they need to take a blood test again because the hospital lost the blood test record.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                Yes but manny admitted he used to smoke meth. So technically roger was right

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globaln...crackdown/amp/
                no, because roger wasnt even talking about actual meth!!

he was talking about roids, and a-side meth is the type of roids pac took.

Comment

what did roger say?
                  he said pac is on a ped called a-side meth, which he misunderstood for "agimat". LOL!!!!!

agimat = a-side meth.

Comment

• I think it was more of HGH your head doesnt increas 3 times it size in adult hood unless you turn into some fat pig

Comment

• theres no definitive proof and as such it cant taint his legacy. however i will say there were some suspicious signs, especially the sudden inability to stop even limited opposition once the ped accusations intensified, after he was blasting out fighters left right and centre.

Comment

Working...
                      X